NEW FEATURE ON ULTIMATE METAL FORUMS!!

not that i'd ever pay for one of these, but where do you go to read about it/pay for it? i can't even find literature on exactly what you get when you buy a premium membership ffs :lol:

facepalm.png

This is ridiculous. And just about as useless as premium, for trolling is, indeed, very loosely defined; plus there's multiple accounts + proxies combo, for free :lol:

And I do feel bad for the mods who'll have to enforce this, it's gonna be really confusing. Good luck, guys :hotjump:

Does my cynical cunt asshole style of posting gain any benefit from paying for this?

Also, April Fools day was months ago.

Although this is either genius or disaster in the making overall....

Gonzo I'm quite disappointed. I've got fresh untouched pics in Own Pics that have been waiting for you. You've got a license to troll, now impress me. :p

lol, paypal rules! I bought my account! AWESOME! I mean, there's still rules but not as many... Deron is going to be a rich man soon I'm betting :lol:

Awesome man! Welcome aboard! We're finally on the winning team! :D

:lol:???

This has got to be a joke :lol:

No joke. Send a pm to Deron and ask him about it.

This is ridiculous. And just about as useless as premium, for trolling is, indeed, very loosely defined; plus there's multiple accounts + proxies combo, for free :lol:

And I do feel bad for the mods who'll have to enforce this, it's gonna be really confusing. Good luck, guys :hotjump:

Good luck for mods? Get the fuck out of my thread.

Itt: Gonzo trolls you all.
Clowngif.gif
Clowngif.gif
Clowngif.gif
Clowngif.gif
Clowngif.gif
Clowngif.gif

Does my cynical cunt asshole style of posting gain any benefit from paying for this?

Also, April Fools day was months ago.

Ask Deron if you don't believe me.

Although this is either genius or disaster in the making overall....

Gonzo I'm quite disappointed. I've got fresh untouched pics in Own Pics that have been waiting for you. You've got a license to troll, now impress me. :p

Nahhh... I love you too much to hurt you. I really hope we can be good friends. ^^