NEW FEATURE ON ULTIMATE METAL FORUMS!!

KillerGon

UM Troll member
Nov 26, 2005
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hi guys! I have a great announcement to make!

Since my last ban, I have been talking with Deron Blevins (owner of Ultimatemetal.com) about my recent behavior. He said I was trolling way too much, but I was just doing it for the laughs, not to threaten the forum peace. I explained Knarfi's point of view about good and bad trolls. We went on discussing for more than an hour till we came up with a great idea: The Official UM Troll Membership.

Since Deron was running out of money and no one is upgrading to Premium User (since it's pretty much useless), I proposed a special deal to people that instead of paying for nothing (Premium Membership), they would pay for a free trolling card.

If you buy a Troll Membership, you're actually spending your money on a good cause. You're both supporting the forum and you can enjoy a little more than a regular user. How's so? Well, if you buy this membership, you get special treatment from moderators. You can moderately troll any forum of your choice, without fear of being banned for some reasons.

Of course, there are some basic rules Deron himself explained to me on this pm:

Deronpm.png

Basically, you have to pay $10 per year in order to obtain this benefit. He wanted to charge $15, but I said it was way too much. Paypal is the easiest way to do this. You can also write a money check to Metal Ages Media or to Deron himself, but I don't know the details about this way, just ask him via pm.

Once your payment is received, your Custom User title will be immediately changed to "UM Troll member". That's the green light! It means you're good to go! You’re now an official troll! How cool is that?

Since this is kinda underground and not meant for every forum, is not public yet. But Deron authorized me to spread the voice, so I’m happy to announce this. If you’re interested in buying a Troll Membership, send him a pm. Remember it’s $10 per year.

I personally think this is the best thing Ultimate Metal has ever done to their long time users. We can now have responsible fun and feel the freedom and support of the owner of Ultimate Metal.

So guys, have you ordered your Troll Membership yet?

Holy shit... I thought this was fake but I just checked and it's authentic... wow... I can't fucking believe it. But I'm going to buy one of these like, right now... brb in 10 mins.

lol, paypal rules! I bought my account! AWESOME! I mean, there's still rules but not as many... Deron is going to be a rich man soon I'm betting :lol:

can someone explain to me what exactly this is? :lol:
i thought trolling was a loosely defined word?
so like if i buy this I can say anything I want?

I still think you and fonzo are "trolling". I don't see how it will be different either way though, having the standard membership or special troll account. Sounds like a gimmick for donations :lol: