NEW FEATURE ON ULTIMATE METAL FORUMS!!

Why am I not getting any Paypal payments, hm!?

Some of you are so gullible...

(fyi - I am revamping Premium memberships, more PM space, possibly attachments enabled, some other good account perks.

I was tired of getting banned. Cut me some slack, man! :lol::lol::lol:

Sure :lol:

MetalAges said:
(fyi - I am revamping Premium memberships, more PM space, possibly attachments enabled, some other good account perks.

Why not "permanent police settings", as in color, police, italic, bold etc that would apply to every post automatically? The only idea I had for the moment...

Btw Deron:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...eriously-needs-thanks-button.html#post7255645

How do I get it? It's not fake. How can it be fake if it's in their names as "UM Troll Member".

There is no way it is fake. I will buy it once I get paid?

How much was it again?

id put some new features on premium accounts

like the ability to change your name at will.

or the kudos system is brought back!

From what i've heard, you have unlimited changes, but you can't change it yourself (i don't even know if that's what he was asking for)

I'm going to pay for my membership this weekend. I would like to think that with my $10 (and a S.A.S.E.) I would be able to receive a tangible membership card as well.

I'm going to pay for my membership this weekend. I would like to think that with my $10 (and a S.A.S.E.) I would be able to receive a tangible membership card as well.

Send it and 4 UM Band CD UPC's to Battle Creek Michigan or something like that.

It also comes with X RAY Glasses.