Who is your favorite forum troll?

Who is your favorite forum troll?

• Total voters
Lanterns said:
"I don't like the way black people talk" (Have fun saying that in an American ghetto.)

You just voided your own point by making a generalisation that all black people are violent and will kill/assault people based on personal views.

Lanterns said:
"Jesus was nothing but a fuckin' Jew" (Way to insult all people of Jewish origin; I am obviously talking ethnicity here rather than religion.)

Last i checked...

Jesus was jewish.

http://www.jesusisajew.org/

Stop trying to be a manhater.

Of course Jesus was a Jew; I never said he wasn't. It's just that Kunt used it in a degrading manner, as in "NOTHING but a FUCKIN' Jew".

I don't think that all black people are violent, and I'm not Valerie Solanas either.

^you just need to get laid, i bet you'll quit all that feminazi crap after that

Lanterns said:
Ralf--I have gotten laid many times, and congrats on using a term coined by a conservative asshat named Rush Limbaugh.
never heard of that dude

Lanterns said:
"I don't like the way black people talk" (Have fun saying that in an American ghetto.)
"Jesus was nothing but a fuckin' Jew" (Way to insult all people of Jewish origin; I am obviously talking ethnicity here rather than religion.)

I think someone is having problems keeping intended stereotypical remarks and racismn apart. I'm not racist, I find racism almost as lame as fat chicks comforting themselves with chocolate bars and the thought that everyone are pretty inside.
"Jesus was nothing but a fucking jew" is a songtitle which i find funny because it is true, he wasn't anything but that.

122dp1.jpg

Jesus wasn't a Jew!
I think.....how can you think he was a Jew?
Well, Consider today beliefs of Jewish people and he isin't a Jew, and I still say he wasn't a Jew back then. i say he was christian :p

XxScandinavianMedalxX said:
Jesus wasn't a Jew!
I think.....how can you think he was a Jew?
Well, Consider today beliefs of Jewish people and he isin't a Jew, and I still say he wasn't a Jew back then. i say he was christian :p

how come he was a cristian, if that was invented after his dead?