Who knew about Porcupie Tree before the Opeth cooperation???

Nina

Oct 7, 2002
Ghent, Belgium
www.supuration.tk
Well, lets say I'm just curious... I've know PP for years now, great band, same for Opeth, kick ass band, imagine my upper astonishment when I heard about cooperation between both...

Edit: can a mod correct my typing mistake in the topic title?? For the sake of clearness, I meant Porcupine Tree, of course.

I liked them both after them working together (liked Opeth for ages, randomly downloaded PT track as the name was cool), but I didn't know they did work together, so I was suprised when I found out.

I heard of Opeth before Porcupine Tree. But, due to all the praises from the prog metal world, I bought In Absentia. I am now a full fledged fan of Porcupine Tree.:)

I knew of and owned most of Pocupine Tree's discs before I ever listened to Opeth. I listen to Opeth more then PT if that means anything important.

I learned of PT from a comp tape that a dear friend made me. He had put "Stupid Dream" on it, so of course I was blown away when I heard that song! Went and got the cd right after that.

It was only a possibility at that time...that Steven Wilson might produce the next Opeth as he was a big fan. ;-)
Of course he did...and the rest is history. :D