Who knows Skylark?

Luis

Mortal With Immortal Mind
Hello my friends¡¡¡

Do you know "SKYLARK"? They are a symphonic- power metal band from Italy. Probably you don't know about "SKYLARK" well. But, I can't understand why they haven't become famous. Because they play very good music. (They are much better than Rhapsody)

If you dont know this band, you are missing good sogs and excellents lyrics.

Im shure, fans of SymohonyX and Kamelot will enjoy this band.

Luis

Sounds interesting! Are you into trading some mp3's at all? I also have some bands you might like. If you wanna swap some mp3s email me at "metaldrumz@aol.com".

A couple bands you might like that I have mp3's of...

Anguish
All Too Human
Tunnelvision
Morifade

I'm italian, and I know Skylark very well...
Their music is useless, the production is obscene, they are the worse band I'v ever heard...
Don't waste your time for this band and keep your money for the new Syx album!

Originally posted by Mark Bad
I'm italian, and I know Skylark very well...
Their music is useless, the production is obscene, they are the worse band I'v ever heard...
Don't waste your time for this band and keep your money for the new Syx album!

:( :mad: :confused: Is this a joke? What are you talking about?
If you knew Skylark very well?? you woulnt said words like: obscene.

I know their production is not as great as other bands, but they have great talent. Have you heard "Gate of Hell"?
SymphonyX and Kamelot are my favorites groups, but Im shoure If Skylark could find support they would become the best italian metal group.

I've got Gate of Hell and Dragon Secret, and only 2 or 3 songs are good.... the others are shit!

They have great talent? AHAHAH... Ark have great talent not Skylark...

If you wanna listen some good italian band try with Labyrinth and Secret Sphere.

i have to agree with mark bad (long time no see,my friend! ;) )

I'm italian too and you can find tons of italian bands far better than skylark.

that's just my humble opinion, but they seems to me absolutely not inspired in the songwriting and the production is just obscene in all of their albums (I have all the 6 of them)
try Secret Sphere,Labyrinth and Highlord instead
or Scenario,Eldritch,Empty Tremor and Stramonio :)