The dirty side of Rhapsody

personally i am not a huge fan of rhapsody's music but thats my business. I dont know the validity of the story, but if luis or felipe are just stirring trouble then that certainly doesnt make me respect them at all.

Unfounded bad-mouthing is not cool in my books, whether it is founded or not i prefer to wait till the facts are in before making judgement. But what would be the point of even having a drummer if its all electronically produced?

Luis and Felipe envy of Rhapsody ? LOL
I see absolutely no reason

I didn't read the magazine, but I participate in Angra's forum and I've read this thread

as they say in this interview, practically everybody knows that, Rhapsody is one of the big jokes in the heavy metal scene not only because of all the extreme cheesyness, but also because there are LOTS of this rumours, of playback and stuff ... that's really common hearing this comments
in a similar thread, some people saying that Fabio Lione stopped "singing"(moving his mouth :p ) in the brazilian concert but they kept listening to the singing

Luis told me in person, after a Shaman concert here in my city, that everything on the first two Rhapsody albums had been recorded by Sascha

:Smug:

Ok...Session-musicians:

The Drummer on the last Rhapsody Albums is called thunderforce or with his real name "Robert Hunecke-Rizzo". He´s a good friend of Sascha Paeth and played Drums and even some rhythm guitars on both Luca Turilli Solo-Albums.

About the triggered drums: Many Metal Drums are triggered or pre-triggered. But you still have to PLAY the drums!!

SavagePanda said:
Hello ! it's my first post here !

in the brazilian magazine COVER BAIXO ( oriented for bassists ) there's a nice interview with Luis Mariutti ( Shaman ) and Felipe Andreoli ( Angra ) and look what they said about Rhapsody :

... ( Luis is asked about bands wich have ridiculous acts )
Luis: I know that I'll shock some fans, but Rhapsody is an exemple of this kind of band
Felipe: Oh, but everyone knows it !
Luis: Yeah, who makes everything in the band is Sascha ( Paeth, the producer of Rhapsody, Shaman, Kamelot... )although, the guys have some ideas in the music. But all the execution in the studio is made by Sascha and the eletronic drums. Luca Turilli just began to record the guitars now. Man, if I go to Italy now I'll be killed by the Metal mafia ( general laughs )

well, I've always known that Alex never recorded the drums on the cds, that they use eletronic drums, but what Luis told is very serious...maybe, Luis said and Felipe confirmed...

this is very sad, not because I'm a fan of Rhapsody, I hate their music, but it's a shame for every heavy metal fan

in my opinion...

Agreed! I never liked Rhapsody, but what they're doing now is a disgrace to metal.

R*O*C*K*S* said:
Luis and Felipe envy of Rhapsody ? LOL
I see absolutely no reason

I didn't read the magazine, but I participate in Angra's forum and I've read this thread

as they say in this interview, practically everybody knows that, Rhapsody is one of the big jokes in the heavy metal scene not only because of all the extreme cheesyness, but also because there are LOTS of this rumours, of playback and stuff ... that's really common hearing this comments
in a similar thread, some people saying that Fabio Lione stopped "singing"(moving his mouth :p ) in the brazilian concert but they kept listening to the singing

Luis told me in person, after a Shaman concert here in my city, that everything on the first two Rhapsody albums had been recorded by Sascha

:Smug:

First, why would Luis and Felipe say such crap, if there's no reason? Why would Luis apology his words, if they were true? If this is not about envy, then it's even more pathetic. Take a look at this statement made by Luca Turilli and Alex Staropoli:

http://www.epicrhapsody.com/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=660&st=0&#entry25979

triggered drums are fucking annoying pieces of shit that make the sound of your bass drum sound like a click rather than a bass drum.. an effect for the drums.. i hate em!! lol that is sooo funny about rhapsody.. hahaha, i liked them too and thought they were really talented, they still are, but some respect for the is lost, of course. - ben

Man, Luís is fuc**d !!!! :OMG:

If it's true or not what he said, it doesn't matter for me. What really matters is that he is putting the name of Shaman in the fire now.

SavagePanda said:
Man, Luís is fuc**d !!!! :OMG:

If it's true or not what he said, it doesn't matter for me. What really matters is that he is putting the name of Shaman in the fire now.

Legal actions can be considered, if the puplic apology isn't made.

Kiksi said:
First, why would Luis and Felipe say such crap, if there's no reason? Why would Luis apology his words, if they were true? If this is not about envy, then it's even more pathetic. Take a look at this statement made by Luca Turilli and Alex Staropoli:

http://www.epicrhapsody.com/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=660&st=0&#entry25979

I know how you must feel to hear such news

but at least here in Brazil, it's normal to see people talking about this
it appears that Luis and Felipe where feeling really comfortable to talk about anything and let this "escape" ? hehe
it doesn't seem to be such a big deal here because it's not news
maybe there where you live, this was never heard before

maybe he apologized (he did ?) because it wasn't a very smart thing to say ...
but I can see absolutely no reason for them to envy Rhapsody (or Happyzoid, as some prefer to call :D )