Who knows the pick ups?

schism09

Spiral Architect
Dec 2, 2007
N/A
I dont want to sound bitchy and im fukin lazy to search through the threads to find this, so if anyone knows please tell me what pick ups are used in the prs'. - thank you

ftlog noob just look it up on the equipment part of opeth.com under each album. i cant believe u made two threads for this.

man like i said its bitchy but yea i did and it doesnt man if it did i wouldnt fukin be asking would i so eat my shit

There's multiple threads about the topic on this forum, as well as many external websites that have the answer. It'll take you two minutes to look it up. If your really that lazy than maybe you should put the guitar in a closet and take up TV watching.

Yea sry guys man im new to this shit and chill out im not that lazy man. Yea im gonna do that thx, peace.- sry again for the bitchiness

hmm... Seymour Duncan SH-10 (full shred bridge and neck), do not no what else they use in other guitars, but SH-10 they use maybe in past . I don´t know if they have some hand made pick ups (PRS) in these days. But what i´ve heard is that they use(d) SH-10, maybe not now.