Who likes Rammstein????

Bestrafe Mich is one of my faves... only one I can think of...

I have all of their albums and most of their... err... B-sides you could call em...

Not bad... haven't listened to them for about a year though heh...

I saw them live in '94 in front of about 20 people. I liked their first album (it rocked and it was something new) but when they got popular I gradually lost interest. I even interviewed them once and found 'em somewhat arrogant.

My favorite has to be - Du riechst so gut - althought I rarely listen to Rammstein anymore.
I think the later albums are not as good as the first.

I really like Rammstein they are incredible and my fave album of theirs is Mutter.Fave songs are many...I got the Live Aus Berlin DVD and it is excellent i highly recomend it!

I used to listen too them alot! I saw them live about a year ago and man! Their cd-albums just suck compare to how they are live! So much more powerfull and less boring! My favorite song have to be "Sonne"..or the Live Aus Berlin version of "Du Riechst So Gut".

Originally posted by Heavy M
I used to listen too them alot! I saw them live about a year ago and man! Their cd-albums just suck compare to how they are live! So much more powerfull and less boring! My favorite song have to be "Sonne"..or the Live Aus Berlin version of "Du Riechst So Gut".

I know what you mean, I've seen them live and they were one of the best live acts on that festival. Very good show, very powerful... but I do not have any of their albums, therefore I'm not that much into them to buy any album

I remember thinking they very pretty cool the first time I heard them since they had German vocals, but now I just think they are one in the mass of semi-good bands, that doesnt really stand out.