Who of you guys are coming to graspop (belgium)?

well its kinda ennoying... if you just wanna talk to one specific person in a language only he understands, thats what private messages are for. but do what you want, i dont particularly mind. but i believe the rule in an international forum is to speak in the international language : english.

kleintjeuh said:
The quistion says everything... just like to know it ... I already got my ticket :headbang:
no dude...i;m not...way too expensive 4 me :S and euhh....i promised myself to go to graspop when COB would be playing at it (again)....so...too bad ;)...but hey...are you going to Fields Of Rock?? Let me know!

xxx the Duck :hotjump:

kleintjeuh said:
yeah, kzie u wss wel op de eerste rij bij amon amarth staan... Quistion: is it allowed to talk to someone in your own language if the other one speaks it 2?
duhh tuurlyk;) spreek zelf ook Nederlands ;) haha,,,

I'll be there with about 15 friends: oldskool metalheads, goths, nu-people and cool freaks of all kinds. Look for a guy in an amon amarth longsleeve with long dark hair... :/

Belgar said:
I'd like to party with Scottish heathens ... look for our tents, will be about 5-6 of us. With my luck people will walk up to me and be like " are you Belgar? the AA forum?" it was the case at Wacken. I think this year we will bring a lot more beer.

Right on..I'll recall that....see you again at Dessel !

Sex-Machine said:
Hi well I just joined the forums, but still I'll most probably be there. Got my tickets, but there's a bit of the parents issue, though it should be fine!:D Look for the Bulgarian dude! ;)

Will you be the dude in the back with the parents next to him? or the dude by the big tent with the parents next to him? I just want to make sure I talk to the right guy.