Who produced, engineered and/or mixed Maylene - III?

I know most of you guys probably don't dig the band, but I stumbled across this album on Spotify and I really love the mix. The drums are punchy as fvk. I couldn't find any album credits though, do you guys know who's the AE behind this album?

Here's the Spotify link: http://open.spotify.com/album/5XStQ2loVXJX0LS4FW0DUD

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, the band is actually called Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster. Didn't notice.

Oh yes, I fucking love this album!
I had no idea who this band was until I saw them when they opened for The Dillinger Escape Plan.
For some reason I was expecting this generic as fuck metalcore band to come on stage, and instead I got a bunch of dudes that looked cool and the guitarists were rocking Telecasters, so I knew it had to be something different.
The vocalist said something like (cos I don't recall exactly) "We're a band from the deep South" or something like that. And then they started playing, and it was just flat out fucking rockin' music with heaps of attitude, intensity and most importantly, balls that you just don't hear in a lot of modern metal.
Finally, something that isn't stupidly drop tuned for the sake of it, and a band that clearly has a diverse range of influences so they sound like a unique band, rather than today, where bands listen to like, 2 bands, and as a result sound pretty much the same as the bands they were influenced by.

Lead guitar work is just sick. Awesome to see guys who actually nail their solos on stage with fantastic vibrato and phrasing. I would love to have guitarists like that in a band.
Ended up getting all three albums after because their live show just impressed me that much.
And yeah, III is just awesome all around. Great production. Quite a big more punchy sounding than some of the other stuff I've got.
I remember listening The Great Cold Distance straight after one time, and it sounded positively flat and dull compared to III.
II has some fantastic songs as well, but the mix is little congested sounding, whereas III has more breathing space.
Sorry, a bit of a ramble there, but wanted to chime in on an actually awesome band and thread haha