Psycrence - A Frail Deception (Jens Bogren stem master)

So our debut album was officially released today. Melodic heavy metal with some progressive elements, influenced by bands like Soilwork, Scar Symmetry, Nevermore, Symphony X, Dream Theater. etc. You can listen and/or buy it in the links below. Any kind of feedback is really welcomed and appreciated.
Also, I should mention, in case you care, that the digital download version of the album (except bandcamp) includes a bonus track of a cover we did on "Lights" by Ellie Goulding.

Bandcamp
itunes
spotify

Links to buy physical copies here.

All digital downloads (itunes, bandcamp, spotify) are handled by the band. The physical copies are handled by the label.
So the way to support the band financially is though digital downloads (and the most direct way bandcamp).
However, personally I'd be happy either way. Right now it doesn't seem like we will be making any significant amount of money anyway, probably not even cover the expenses of recording/mastering/cover etc. so I mostly care for people to listen/like/share our music any way they can/want.

However, we do have a number of physical copies ourselves as a band, if someone really wants to support the band financially and buy a copy from us, you can PM me. Special andy sneap forum offer only ;)

Great album mate! there are 4 songs that I know well because I heard a few times! It´s the 4 songs from the EP. You added some some leads in
Convergence song in the chorus? Sounds great. Still one of my favourite songs.

I will probably buy a physical copy from you after doing a paypal account, must the only person of the forum without one!lol

Great album mate! there are 4 songs that I know well because I heard a few times! It´s the 4 songs from the EP. You added some some leads in
Convergence song in the chorus? Sounds great. Still one of my favourite songs.

I will probably buy a physical copy from you after doing a paypal account, must the only person of the forum without one!lol

Thanks Nuno, glad you liked it!
Yes, I did add some guitars to the chorus on "convergence". The original felt kinda empty, especially in the end of the song I thought it needed a little something to give it a sense of climax.

Great to see. Forced Evolution it´s one of my favourite songs now, love how the song flows. Very well written.

After listen to the entire album a couple of times, I have to say, it's a NO FILLER - JUST KILLER album for me. The songs from the EP still givin me the goosebumps and the new stuff is excellent. The songwriting, production, the arrangement of the synths are friggin perfect...not to mention Kimon's Guitar solos. Killer! ;)

Now sneapsters, get the fucking album!! :kickass:

After listen to the entire album a couple of times, I have to say, it's a NO FILLER - JUST KILLER album for me. The songs from the EP still givin me the goosebumps and the new stuff is excellent. The songwriting, production, the arrangement of the synths are friggin perfect...not to mention Kimon's Guitar solos. Killer! ;)

Now sneapsters, get the fucking album!! :kickass:

Really glad you liked it Felix! Thanks again for the support :)

Hi, this is a video play-through I did a while back of one of my favorite solos in the album. Basically, it's just an excuse to bump the thread :p

Also, cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!! Dude, I tell you what....I listen to the last 3 songs of the album nearly everyday. I don't know what magic happened as you guys wrote and recorded it, but it's kinda perceptable. The entire album is of course great, but the last 3 songs....wtf? Music can have so much power!

I could even start philosophizing about it ;)

Glad your still alive Felix! :)

I think I got the album on bandcamp...not sure if I even have the physical CD now
ruled my car for a while! gotta put it back in I think haha