Who Put This Together?

I know that this song was meant to be a joke but I don't like it. In my judge, it's the worst sogn Anthrax have ever recorded.

jdelpi said:
"The youth of America want to thrash right now."

Apparently, one of my fellow Anthrax nuts in High school swore to me that sample is Mustaine (he saw an interview on TV). But I just don't think it sounds like him. Maybe it's just speeded up or something.

I think it's pretty good. I loved it when it came out. DEFINATELY B-side material though, in that it's different: NOT what you'd expect from Anthrax. I dug that.

OneManStandsThrax said:
where is it from?? honestly never heard of it. I feel like a terrible thrax fan now...

b side for got the time, got it for sale on limited vinyl with a clockshaped cover!!
25 bucks and it;s yours!!! belive me the song is killer!!!!!!!!!!:loco:

dutchy said:
b side for got the time, got it for sale on limited vinyl with a clockshaped cover!!
25 bucks and it;s yours!!! belive me the song is killer!!!!!!!!!!:loco:
$25 - I already got one. :loco:

Anthrax - Heavy Metal Band. :hotjump:

It's not supposed to be a "good" Anthrax song, it's just a collection made by Charlie. Samples from older songs mixed with quotes, I have it on my Got The Time single. Just a collectors item, you gotta love it cause chief made it. That's what b-sides are, nothing serious just fun, that's what I've always loved about Anthrax, serious but never afraid to screw around and release it with no doubt, hell that's what I'm the Man was, and look at it now