Who remembers the 80s and can tell me about the guys playing in girl metal bands?

I agree with you 100% about not looking at these ladies as just sex objects
That was not my intention but maybe some of the words I wrote and the way I phrased them probably
Led to the assumption that I had no respect for the art or longevity of some of the bands listed
I actually deeply respect a lot of these artists especially Lee Aaron and I am happy she has found happiness and stability in her life.
I raise a toast to the ladies!
True as steel we're going down in history

I agree with you 100% about not looking at these ladies as just sex objects

Your post was absolutely cool. Totally my fault that I did read it thoroughly enough. My sincere apologies. :(

BTW, I have as much respect for Ann WIlson (yeah not metal, but Heart is cool) as ANY vocalist out there. Saw Heart live in 1985-6 maybe.... supporting the S/T Heart release. She was absolutely incredible. Top five vocalist I have ever seen, period. Nancy also sings VERY well, and both her and Howard were killer guitar players too.

Bryant

lets face it guys-metal has always been about machismo;but for sake of argument and this point, didn't you "wanna" with Lee Aaron,Betsy Weiss of Bitch,Doro,Lita Ford and Vixen?

put our barbarian tendencies aside briefly and toast the ladies for a second

Hey this is blatant sexism! As a lady if Lita Ford was offering I wouldn't have been saying no either :) she's hot as hell! :p
http://youtu.be/RZ0APOqORYA