Who said the Internet is boring?

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
There is a site called Audioscrobbler where the songs you play on your software are registered under your profile, and suipposedly that can make you know other people, blah blah blah

Anyway, I play a lot of MP3s in the job. Mostly stuff I don't have on CD, etc. Among these I have Ethel The Frog (for those who don't know them check http://bnrmetal.com/groups/etf.htm)

Since the music I played is open to everyone on the site to see, I got a PM on that site, I answered and they got a reply:

On Jul 23, 2005, 19:42 you wrote:
On Jul 22, 2005, 16:58 you wrote:
I noticed you've listened to a fair bit of Ethel the Frog. That's a bit weird for me, because I'm the bass player's son.

God, I've found people around the world who listen to Ethel the Frog. It's a bit odd.

Wow! Talk about a small world. Pleased to meet you, I got into NWOBHM with major bands back in the 80's, and I have been discovering more bands with the passing of time, ETF is one of them and since is very difficult to get their album, at least I play the MP3s a lot.

Interesting trivia: My dad bumped into the drummer from Ethel the Frog on the way back from holiday. Now he runs the factory where the make the crunchy bits that go in Crunch Corners yoghurts.

Ain't this interesting, found someone related to a band you hear, and moreover found about their lifes after the band.