Who Should Anthrax Tour With

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
I RECKON BLACK LABEL SOCIETY AND ANTHRAX WOULD BE A KILLER TOUR.THEY WOULD DRAW BETWEEN 5000 TO 10000 PEOPLE A NIGHT FOR SURE

STRAIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE AMERICAN METAL!!!

GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS

Are Boiler Room still going? If they are, then maybe Anthrax should headline above them and all the Thrax fans could hear the music that Rob used to play and Boiler Room fans could get to see their old hero.

Yeah, he would be tired if he had to do the Anthrax set and Boiler Room set but I didn't really mean that but I meant just him playing for Anthrax and old Boiler fans getting to see him live again.
You know I think your great Brat!!

Originally posted by mrthrax
I RECKON BLACK LABEL SOCIETY AND ANTHRAX WOULD BE A KILLER TOUR.THEY WOULD DRAW BETWEEN 5000 TO 10000 PEOPLE A NIGHT FOR SURE

STRAIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE AMERICAN METAL!!!

GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS

I have to Agree with this!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the "realism" of these tour ideas! Too bad, maybe Anthrax could get on the Slayer/Soulfly/In Flames bill that is gonna be playing small outdoor sheds in August. I don't see many other options for them really. Unless a newer more popular band wouldn't be afraid to take them out. Then everyone would bitch about them opening for someone like Static-X or Sevendust, but it would be better than opening for Ripper Priest, at least they'd get new young fans out of the deal.

Oh before I would have left him with Grandma, it's not that. My husband will NEVER let me near the place being pregnant. He screamed at his sister for an hour because she went to see George Carlin while she was pregnant with my youngest nephew, because she "didn't need to be in a smoky club for 3 hours." And that environment is completely mosh-free. Even if I started right now, I still wouldn't be able to convince him in time. Anthrax, once again, if off limits to me.

By the time Pantera put out something new, we're talking late 2003, so the new Anthrax album will be long over, but who knows, it could happen. Like I said, they could get on the Slayer/Soulfy/In Flames tour, but there would be conflict over who gets a better spot; Soulfly or ANthrax. Yeah, I'm sure we're all in agreement it should be Anthrax, but I'm sure Soulfly, Roadrunner, and management would have different ideas.

I just got this info. Two bands are to be added to the Slayer/Soulfly/In Flames tour. Essentially this is being put on by the same promoters who last year gave us The Extreme Steel Tour (which was GREAT). And two years ago gave us Tattoo the Earth. Not sure what this years bill will be dubbed. The tour is said to be hitting small ampitheatres, I'm sure it will also hit some clubs and theatres, and in some cities will probably end up at some decent sized venues. What is my point: this tour starts in August. Anthrax should get on it if it happens, no matter what slot they get. It would be killer.