Who should ANTHRAX tour with?

Slayer, Anthrax, Overkill, Biohazard would be nice.

With big bands, I'd like to see them open up for Maiden or Metallica to get them extra exposure. Even though Metallica is too busy touring with Limp Bizkit and bands like that.

limp biscuit. seriously- so they could gain new fans and in turn sell more than 40,000 copies of WCFYA.

if not then testament or suicidal tendencies.

yeah why not U2 or sting...! gain even more new fans!!

SLAYER85 said:
quite the opposite, id love to see them tour with like good charlotte, cause number one: theyd blow good charlotte off the stage, number two: thrax fans would scare the shit out of the GC posers, three: GC faggots would be OWNED in the pit, id make damn sure of it. !!:headbang: !!:headbang: !!:headbang:
got both there albums, they are pretty good, but as always when people get to much exposure on MTV they got dissed!!!
Good bands to tour with : Sick of it All , H2O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okey dokely. Heres a weird one, Bad Religion, Ministry, Anthrax stadium tour!! It would sell out and there all my top three bands. Have a different headliner everynight.... I would definitly go. Fuck I might road trip as manty gigs for that one as possible.

quite the opposite, id love to see them tour with like good charlotte, cause number one: theyd blow good charlotte off the stage, number two: thrax fans would scare the shit out of the GC posers, three: GC faggots would be OWNED in the pit, id make damn sure of it. !!
Since we're on the top of other bands that would get owned...why not justin timerfuck? I'd love to see frank lift him and toss him into the pit as pop fans watch in horror as he is ripped to shreds. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

the best promotion for Anthrax would be to tour with:

Metallica or
Limp Bizkit or
Linkin Park or
Disturbed or
Nickelback or
Ozzy or
AC/DC or
Rolling Stones or
U2 or
Kiss or
Aerosmith or
Korn or
Slipknot or
Bon Jovi

i'd like to see Korn's, Limp Bizkit's, Slipknot's or Linkin Park's fans jumping around to "What doesn't die".

if Anthrax are the headliner they don't reach many new people, unfortunately. or do you think that many people buy a ticket to see a band which they don't know?

for me personally the best concert would be:

Anthrax, supported by:
Metallica
+
Slayer
+
Exodus
+
Nuclear Assault
+
Agent Steel
+
D.R.I.
+
Tourniquet
+
Hades

Thrashard said:
the best promotion for Anthrax would be to tour with:

for me personally the best concert would be:

Anthrax, supported by:
Metallica
+
Slayer
+
Exodus
+
Nuclear Assault
+
Agent Steel
+
D.R.I.
+
Tourniquet
+
Hades

You and I should start a "Get Anthrax and Tourniquet to tour together" internet ribbon campaign! haha

Turbonegro
Suicidal Tendencies (they still tule these days)
Ministry
Dillinger Escape Plan
Vaux

I'd like to see them go on an ultimate Thrash tour with Testament, Overkill and Slayer. Or a touring festival of these bands supported by Death Angel, Exodus, Heathen and Nuclear Assault. Well, I can keep dreaming...

on oct. 20 i will be seeing Exodus live (yes yes yes)!!!
supported by:
Nuclear Assault
Agent Steel
+ some death-& black metal-bands

what a great package!!! i can't wait for it!
it's called The Bonded By Metal Over Europe Tour