Who wants to be mod?

MegustaMucho

rock n troll
Nov 27, 2005
Near Montreal City
Hey hey hey listen everybody. Before you start throwing out votes at everybody, remember that being a mod is a responsibility, and first of all, in order to be voted, one must choose to be a candidate by one's own will. So don't spam this thread, create another one to deal with those matters.

Peace out.

If you want to be mod, just say it here. In the other thread, we said:
Vik (Vikk Cavanagh),
Marcio (MegustaMucho),
Nikkie
Rock Hydra
<-warheart->
MrFast
MIMA

We can discuss about all of that here, this is NOT the final poll.

No one is suitable for moderating, but if anyone it's Vik, and only him.

the Cob Forum is the biggest of UM, its too much responsability, maybe if there was another one to share this i may want to participate in the poll, or something

Not me :erk: I already moderate another forum and it's just too damn annoying :rofl:

^Right.

Anyway, it's nice to see I'm nominated for this thing, but I think I couldn't be a good moderator, honestly speaking.
And maybe... could we leave the things the way they are just now?
I mean, we could keep on being just posters here, and the mods would keep being who they've always been... what do you think, guys? :)

killergon and rider of justice shouldn't even be considered, since they are usually in cahoots with each other, and Rider likes to harass people on and off the forum. I don't know who would make a good one, because all the people who deserve it don't post here anymore. I'm at a loss. Obviously it should not be an idiot, or someone who is a rabid fanboy, and will ban anyone who disagrees with them.

Reactions: Noble Viking
If you want to be mod, just say it here. In the other thread, we said:
Vik (Vikk Cavanagh),
Alexis (The Nerevarine),
Elisa (Victim Of the Night),
Marcio (MegustaMucho),
and Gonzo (KillerGon)
Nikkie

We can discuss about all of that here, this is NOT the final poll.

those candidates made me laugh :lol:

no one fits the shoe...

the new mod should be a neutral person that has nothing to do with this forum.