Who wants to join me?

Mar 20, 2006
We all know that abortion is evil because babies are killed, even though those babies technically aren't alive to begin with.

I am tired to protesting with ugly, unfuckable conservative women at abortion clinics, and I'm tired of promoting abstinence like a good conservative. Therefore I am kicking it up a notch.

Since I am so pro-life, my fellow conservatives and I are going to protest at a cemetary and curse at the graves. People who die are anti-American and don't believe in life.

By picketing cemetaries we hope to raise awareness that death is unnatural. We are here to promote the traditional values of life and living. That's why we're pro-life, we're against all death.

BTW who thinks the death penalty kicks ass?

ConservativeWarrior said:
We all know that abortion is evil because babies are killed, even though those babies technically aren't alive to begin with.

I am tired to protesting with ugly, unfuckable conservative women at abortion clinics, and I'm tired of promoting abstinence like a good conservative. Therefore I am kicking it up a notch.

Since I am so pro-life, my fellow conservatives and I are going to protest at a cemetary and curse at the graves. People who die are anti-American and don't believe in life.

By picketing cemetaries we hope to raise awareness that death is unnatural. We are here to promote the traditional values of life and living. That's why we're pro-life, we're against all death.

I would have aborted you just for you lame satire already.:Smug: :Smug:

ConservativeWarrior said:

Good job on ripping off a Bill Hicks bit!!! You are one creative person:zombie: :zzz:

Who wants to join me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shut up

MyHatred said:
Good job on ripping off a Bill Hicks bit!!! You are one creative person:zombie: :zzz:

Fuck yes. Hicks done it ten years ago, and he done it a shit load better.

Quit the bullshit already conservative warrior, you have some valid points...fine...why express them in such a backward, idiotic, blatantly ripped off, fashion, huh?

Because he's GAY!!!! That's ther only reason CW galvapuss III does anything!

Smooch that horse dick galvapuss!!!!!!

Final_Product said:
Fuck yes. Hicks done it ten years ago, and he done it a shit load better.

Quit the bullshit already conservative warrior, you have some valid points...fine...why express them in such a backward, idiotic, blatantly ripped off, fashion, huh?

T_man357 said:
Because he's GAY!!!! That's ther only reason CW galvapuss III does anything!

Smooch that horse dick galvapuss!!!!!!

No thanks T_bag, I really don't approve of your lifestyle of horse fucking and salad tossing.

Tell you what, maybe you should support America for once instead of insulting our glorious leader George W. Christ.