Who would be the best choice to replace Bruce?

:cry: I don't want his voice to retire. I don't want anyone to retire, it's upsetting. sigh, I've been a diehard Maiden fan for the longest time, I've got almost every album and if my Maiden just fell off the face of the earth, I know I'd just die! But don't think me an ignorant twat, just a greiving fan. I went to their concert when they were announcing their new album, I haven't been able to listen to it yet, but the show was amazing.
...As long as they don't go the road of Metallica...*shudders*
sigh. They should go out now while they are still wonderful... either that or get better...

Priest lost me as fan after Pain Killer. I don't care...I don't bother to listen to anything after both group and vocalist split.
But I've always stuck it out with Maiden,even with the Paul and Blaze eras they went through as a band. Though I consider them completely Maiden when Bruce is with them! And I stay as a fan of Bruce,supporting his solo projects as well.

I don't share that same commitment as with Priest,especially after Pain Killer it was evident I didn't care as they did themselves as Judas Priest.

opethmaniac said:
i dunno if the singer of Ugly Kid Joe, Whitfield Crane, would be THE man but, fuck, it could be pretty interesting !! wish i could hear that !!

I thought I was the only one who thought that! That guy has the ruggedness of DiAnno, and he can hit Bruce's notes. As a songwriter, though, I'm not so impressed, but he can sing!

I think it would be funny to see Tamyra Gray from American Idol sing, just to piss of the fans for any of the three following reasons:

1. She's a pop singer.
2. She's a she.
3. She's American.
4. She's black.

Don't keep her for long, but use her for an April Fool's joke.

I'd like to make it clear once and for all that Paul was a Maiden vocalist BEFORE Bruce...and the thought of anyone "sticking it out through" the Paul years is rather confusing.