• Not Sure.

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
This is a Band i really like and I think they would be a great addition to ProgPower VIII as maybe a #2 or #3 slot. What do you think???

MEMEMEMEMEMEMeeee!!! :Smokin:

...and yeah, a #1 or #2 slot would be good until they gain more notoriety. After all, they remind me a bit of Manticora with their high energy song writing. Pretty cool stuff.

Another vocalist again???????? Damn maybe we ougth to just delete this poll cause now it may not even matter.

Oh shit, are u serious. I love this band, and the vocalist was great!!! I just hope they find a suitable replacement, and YES, i would love to see them play the fest. Great band. Cmon Lance, aren't they on your label???

Pyramaze51 said:
This is a Band i really like and I think they would be a great addition to ProgPower VIII as maybe a #2 or #3 slot. What do you think???

Let me commend you on a classy and intellegent choice of options for answers. "Hell No!" and "Hell Yes!" alone as choices ignore a significant part of the PP community who may not know of the band or have not heard enough of their music to make a informed decision. These people then don't vote or vote no because they don't want to risk voting/endorsing a band they don't know about. Both great ways to skew a poll. :erk:

It's safe to say that there are pleny of people in this community who were, "so-so" on a band when they were announced, but were completely sold after picking up one of their discs or after seeing them live. Polls need to give people in this situation a choice to say they are neutral at the moment or don't have enough info to make an informed decision.

Harvester said:
Are you folks aware they are changing vocalists again? I have a hard time booking a band without hearing the vocals first.

I agree 100%!!! I thought Tobias Althammer was the cornerstone of that band in terms of sound and he has one of the most amazing voices in current metal. I cannot believe they got rid of him!

I would not recommend booking them until we hear what the new guy sounds like.

Nathan

SwordLord said:
I agree 100%!!! I thought Tobias Althammer was the cornerstone of that band in terms of sound and he has one of the most amazing voices in current metal. I cannot believe they got rid of him!

I would not recommend booking them until we hear what the new guy sounds like.

Nathan

Well, the new LANFEAR vocalist is Nuno Miguel de Barros Fernandes who sang on the ANGUISH disc. This was announced half a year ago.

c.

Claus / Intromental said:
Well, the new LANFEAR vocalist is Nuno Miguel de Barros Fernandes who sang on the ANGUISH disc. This was announced half a year ago.

c.
After listening to some sound clips of ANGUISH with Nuno all i have to say is WOW!!!!!!! He, in my opinion adds a new dimension to LANFEAR.