Whoa...Nightmare coffee?

Mmmmmmmm.....

1174814_370450409749096_166008991_n.jpg

very nice lance its progRANDYtx i see you every year there i will see you this week and be at your table i buy some coffee as well to support close friend how much ?

Hey Lance - maybe the guys behind the bar could brew up some of your coffee and have it available? That way peeps can try it but you dont have scalding hot liquids at the table or so close to the merch? Maybe then you could just get a carafe and have it filled by them for samples? Just trying to help. Will likely be grabbing some myself. Looking forward to the up close and personal search it is bound to generate at the airport. Hope I get a cute one this time, or at least someone with small, soft hands :OMG:

Cheers
jeff

HAHAHAHAH, funny Jeff, well given the fact that everyone seems pretty into this idea and I only have 60 -1/2 lb bags of it, I think a smell of the bag is all that will be required to sell these at $8 each. But I'll feel it out for next year, I don't want to step on any toes, and honesty I think commercial coffee makers (like in a bar) don't make very good coffee, they are simply too hot.