WHOOO 'KIn WHOOOOOOOOO!!! Thursday's Maiden gig

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
THAT WAS A WORLD CLASS GIG LASTNIGHT!

I had one heck of a superb day. It was brilliant to see all the people that i met up with in the pub - all the old ( pissed) familiars ( not looking at Ed_Uk or kiers at all!!) and to spend my time at the gig with you!

and all the newer people off the maiden/Blaze bb's that i had not met before.

Thanks to the wonderful Ed Hunter and Infinate Dreamer who saved my bacon from the mosh pit. I'm sure i would have been ok due to survial in pantera and Machine head pits but it was REALLLLLLLY fantastic to know that i was with people who were looking out for me. I love going out with all the bbers cuz i know we are all looking out for each other. ( shame we didnt get them backstage pases but im sure Ed UK will have used my camera well ! YAYA)

I have to admit i thought the pit was a bit over the top and ruined it a little bit. i dont really expect that at maiden gigs ! but as ever, even though they were pissing a lot of people off, it was good to see the old comradary and that the minute anyyone was on the floor, the madness stopped until everyone was stood up again.

The gig itself was brilliant - Children on the DAMNED!!!!! oh hell yeah. towards the end of the gig i was ready to sit down but got new lease of life with Hallowed Be thy name! GAve tony a bell during two minutes to midnight and well generally rocked me ass off.
During 'blood brothers' ,i got the feeling that every rocker in the place was really believeing what they were singing, considering the fact we were all there for two common goals- 1) to see maiden rock, and 2) most importantly, to help with the CLive fund.
i bought my shirt and wore it proudly today. got some very envious looks from other metallers i encountered - HEHe smug MG! it was cool that clive got up but at the same time it was kind of sad too to se him like that.

Once again - it was a fantastic night - and my feet are KILLING me but it was well worth it. the fact that we rocked out for over 2 hours and were then still able to go back to the pub just added to the night, cuz it meant we all got to have a good chat to it which u dont normally get after a gig!

HOORAH !! my mate that i was with went two nights but he said last night was far superior even though he was tired. he thought all the people he met were brilliant and can now see why it is that i post on the forum so much!

Anyway - see you all soon, and look forward to seeing photos!
( Ed_Uk i wont tell kiers who took the photo!:puke: lol)

ROCK ON

MG!!!!!!!!
:headbang: :headbang:

Ed_Uk i wont tell kiers who took the photo

Gives it a way a bit doesn't it? All we have to do is point Kiers in this direction!

I thought the mosh-pit ruined it as well cos you have to keep an eye on them to make sure that they didn't surge towards you and send you flying. Other than that though Maiden rocked and it was better than last time (miles back at Earls Court)

Great to see everyone, old and new

yeah i found the pit always a bit rough at times at a maiden gig, still it wasnt as bad as shep bush...

hey ho...

and what happened to the geasy rocker...

everybody smelt of sumthing sickly sweet, not just neil.. :rolleyes:

i dunno wats worse.. getting wacked by greasy hair...of the cat o' nine tails with a nice :puke: scent....

No probs

and i agree with u and everybody else - the stupid tossers who were slam dancing spoilt the gig for me

Maiden were on top form tho :cool:

I wonder how many people can say they saw Run to the Hills 4 times in one day :D :D

The meetups at the pub were excellent - and i have some ace photos to download - i'm sure u will all be after copies

* i seem to remember i have one of kiers aswell - i think he was trying to snort his peas of his plate * :eek: :lol:

Originally posted by maiden-man100
yeah i found the pit always a bit rough at times at a maiden gig

Don't think it was that bad on Tuesday - a couple of people decided to put elbows in my ribs and head, but I soon put a stop to that ;)

And no, I didn't hurt them. Not too much anyway...

Originally posted by madgirl
THAT WAS A WORLD CLASS GIG LASTNIGHT!

I had one heck of a superb day. It was brilliant to see all the people that i met up with in the pub - all the old ( pissed) familiars ( not looking at Ed_Uk or kiers at all!!) and to spend my time at the gig with you!

and all the newer people off the maiden/Blaze bb's that i had not met before.

Thanks to the wonderful Ed Hunter and Infinate Dreamer who saved my bacon from the mosh pit. I'm sure i would have been ok due to survial in pantera and Machine head pits but it was REALLLLLLLY fantastic to know that i was with people who were looking out for me. I love going out with all the bbers cuz i know we are all looking out for each other. ( shame we didnt get them backstage pases but im sure Ed UK will have used my camera well ! YAYA)

I have to admit i thought the pit was a bit over the top and ruined it a little bit. i dont really expect that at maiden gigs ! but as ever, even though they were pissing a lot of people off, it was good to see the old comradary and that the minute anyyone was on the floor, the madness stopped until everyone was stood up again.

The gig itself was brilliant - Children on the DAMNED!!!!! oh hell yeah. towards the end of the gig i was ready to sit down but got new lease of life with Hallowed Be thy name! GAve tony a bell during two minutes to midnight and well generally rocked me ass off.
During 'blood brothers' ,i got the feeling that every rocker in the place was really believeing what they were singing, considering the fact we were all there for two common goals- 1) to see maiden rock, and 2) most importantly, to help with the CLive fund.
i bought my shirt and wore it proudly today. got some very envious looks from other metallers i encountered - HEHe smug MG! it was cool that clive got up but at the same time it was kind of sad too to se him like that.

Once again - it was a fantastic night - and my feet are KILLING me but it was well worth it. the fact that we rocked out for over 2 hours and were then still able to go back to the pub just added to the night, cuz it meant we all got to have a good chat to it which u dont normally get after a gig!

HOORAH !! my mate that i was with went two nights but he said last night was far superior even though he was tired. he thought all the people he met were brilliant and can now see why it is that i post on the forum so much!

Anyway - see you all soon, and look forward to seeing photos!
( Ed_Uk i wont tell kiers who took the photo!:puke: lol)

ROCK ON

MG!!!!!!!!
:headbang: :headbang:

:headbang: :headbang: Top review MG :D looked out for ya, but no joy :( Yeah, that Mosh pit was a bit manic - so we decided to move back a bit!! don't normally get them like that at Maiden gigs.....
On Thursday, we were brave and went up front, right next to the speakers :eek: on the RHS - it was worth all the pushing and shoving & low flying boots :lol: to get close & personal with the Maiden boys, who were pulling out all the stops to deliver an amazing show :headbang:

Maiden RULE!!!!!!!!

Watcha guys yeah it got a bit fucking manic down there my wifes glasses got broke in a surgend had to gt her out and kept coming across those fucking bariers. oh yeah and she lost my be quick or be dead t shirt but hey ho never mind

Hi On Maiden are playing near my town in may so may go and see them :D

Great to see all you guys again and hope to do it again real soon

Hye yeah- i just got ur PM from ez board.

Twas me that handed u a flyer - glad to see that at least one person i flyered to that night has sat up and taken notice HOOOOOORAHHHH!!! my job is done.

HOpe to see u at a gig - maybe the 3rd april one??

Nice to meet ya !
Oh and ur board rules.

Welcome to the 54 world!!!!!!!!!!!!

MG

only just seen this and yes i was so bloody ill after the cod and chips and peas! :lol:

as for that gig i was pushing the plebs back very hard as they kept digging into my back!

was so great to meet up with everyone again and how the hell i slept in camden high street pissed for 20 mins puking up i never know as my jeans had puke on them when i got to the gig and i must have looked a right mess! :eek: :lol:

It was too dark in Brixton Academy to see what mess you were in mate.

Great to see that you got to the gig alright especially due to you only getting the ticket in the afternoon