Whoppers (the candy) are disgusting

Is it commonplace to have like every 10th one be completely hollow , thereby making any of the malt interior thick and chewy along the inner chocolate wall?! It was really gross.

:yow: This is Blasphemy! Even the nasty chewy one's are good!

Well this is a relief that I didn't have some gross spoiled whoppers and it's completely normal. I figured maybe they were stale because they came in a box instead of a bag like most candies and also because I bought them from Walmart /all caps giant pink font

I'm still curious how the strawberry ones taste. I also saw peanut butter but the thought of that sickened me.

Well this is a relief that I didn't have some gross spoiled whoppers and it's completely normal. I figured maybe they were stale because they came in a box instead of a bag like most candies and also because I bought them from Walmart /all caps giant pink font

I'm still curious how the strawberry ones taste. I also saw peanut butter but the thought of that sickened me.

What? they have strawberry Whoopers? I've got to try them. I would imagine that they taste like strawberry quick.

I just think sometimes you get some messed up whopper that got ruined at the plant is all. But I will say that I do agree that whoopers that are in the bag do taste fresher then the box. They are also less fucked up in the bag.

I will tell you a whooper style of candy I've never cared for is those robbin eggs that come out every easter. The icing over the malt ball just has this weird taste to me.

So when I was about five, my dad worked in food advertising. His company did an account for Whoppers, and they of course gave the company some courtesy product. Now, nobody really wanted that many fucking Whoppers. So my dad's boss said "Hey, Chuck. You've got a kid. Here, take some Whoppers." My dad glared daggers at him, but then took them anyway. He came home, put a half-gallon milk carton-sized package of Whoppers in front of me, and told me to enjoy.

I have not eaten Whoppers since, and have always eaten comparatively little candy. I have to ask my dad one of these days if it was worth cleaning up the puddle of malt puke.