Who's balls would you like to smash?

I'm not lookin' forward to Gene's solo album! Haha yep he has got on my nerves. I'm a mega Kiss fan and always will be but Gene rubs me the wrong way!

Wicked Child - I reckon Def Leppard are still great, the only bad thing they did was Slang I think. :)

Ok I thought of one Finally .... I was Listening to Dream Theater "Pull me Under" and it accured to me that out of Any band with exception of Metallica They piss me off the most I listen to a song like Pull me under and it rocks my world but then they fill the rest of the album with elevator music it bugs me they could be the Best fucking metal band they have all the talent to do it yet Ugh they dont so yes Dream Theater is the band whos Balls I would love to smash repeatedly with a sledge Hammer!

ill say it since no one else will....ozzy. and black sabbath too they both used to rule all but now ozzy has single handedly turned both himself and black sabbath into a total joke and now ozzy and his annoying family just annoy the hell out of me. its just sad to see what ozzy has turned into.

danzig isnt much better than ozzy now-a-days either\

and i totally agree with what someone else said( i cant remember who) about pantera. both superjoint ritual and dimebags new pantera wanna-be project suck my left nut. why does dimebags new band want to be just like a band that was never too good to begin with anyways? i cant decide which one is worse.

i woudl also say kit winger but kit winger has always sucked, same with marilyn manson

rob zombie is another one just because white zombie was one of my favorite bands ever and rob zombie completely bastardized it

even though theyre not metal, the dead kennedys will go into this group. to me the dead kennedys without jello biafra is like david spade without chris farley or like mercyful fate without king diamond.

of course a list of shitty bands could never be complete without soulfly.
soulfly.....enough said.

at this time id also like to point out the existance of audioslave. i actually liked soundgarden but audioslave is the worst of soundgarden combined with one of the worst bands of all time...rage against the machine.

aerosmith sucks the royal dick now too

so there you have it...suckfest 2004: ozzy, danzig, superjoint ritual, dimebag's pantera wanna be band, marilyn manson, rob zombie, dead kennedys, soulfly, audioslave, and aerosmith.

#1- Poision
#2- Metallica
#3- Guns n Roses
#4- Sorry but I would have to ad Ozzy in here, although he still had all my respect

why? Malmsteen, or Maiden I love Brave new world, but Dance with the dead falls pretty far behind.
Why? Ratt they're alright!
I HATE POISION! Sorry if anyone is a huge fan, but I feel as though they ruined metal in the 80's.

Sinner Rider said:
I HATE POISION! Sorry if anyone is a huge fan, but I feel as though they ruined metal in the 80's.

Where's Trixxi? :lol:

Come on Trix, stand up for your fellow men in makeup!

poltergeist said:
ill say it since no one else will....ozzy. and black sabbath too they both used to rule all but now ozzy has single handedly turned both himself and black sabbath into a total joke and now ozzy and his annoying family just annoy the hell out of me. its just sad to see what ozzy has turned into.

danzig isnt much better than ozzy now-a-days either\

and i totally agree with what someone else said( i cant remember who) about pantera. both superjoint ritual and dimebags new pantera wanna-be project suck my left nut. why does dimebags new band want to be just like a band that was never too good to begin with anyways? i cant decide which one is worse.

i woudl also say kit winger but kit winger has always sucked, same with marilyn manson

rob zombie is another one just because white zombie was one of my favorite bands ever and rob zombie completely bastardized it

even though theyre not metal, the dead kennedys will go into this group. to me the dead kennedys without jello biafra is like david spade without chris farley or like mercyful fate without king diamond.

of course a list of shitty bands could never be complete without soulfly.
soulfly.....enough said.

at this time id also like to point out the existance of audioslave. i actually liked soundgarden but audioslave is the worst of soundgarden combined with one of the worst bands of all time...rage against the machine.

aerosmith sucks the royal dick now too

so there you have it...suckfest 2004: ozzy, danzig, superjoint ritual, dimebag's pantera wanna be band, marilyn manson, rob zombie, dead kennedys, soulfly, audioslave, and aerosmith.

awsome post poltergeist,with the exception of audioslave.i actually liked that album,but i guess that cause i liked soundgarden and ratm i should anyway.
brave man for mentioning the oo in that way,but a fair comment.
jello biafra was the dead kennedys imo.if the other boys carried on without him,they should have changed the name cause it couldnt be dk without jello.
nice one on the whole though. :headbang: :wave: