Who's going to Candlemass??

choirsofchaos

New Metal Member
Apr 4, 2008
After a loooonnnnnng time Candlemass finally get to come back to the US. There's a number of shows listed, I only know the one in NYC is May 20th with Daylight Dies, and maybe Evoken

I haven't found anyone who sells tix in advance, only Evoken. Tix other than that have to be purchased at the door I believe. Anyway, to get tix in advance they have a myspace page. Let's support the genre that will never play an arena....lol

http://www.myspace.com/evoken

cook-ta, I might go to the Starland show just so I can BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS FUCK YOU BITCH

Actually, on second thought, it's only $30 for a ticket, and the NYC show will be easy enough to get to... And hell, if I don't feel like spending the $30, my birthday is this month. I should fucking go.

I seriously don't keep up with shows at all...I'm not even sure how I knew about the Candlemass show. Anyway, Testament is gay, so I'm definitely not giving them my money. Going to NY is a real pain in the ass and you have to leave shows early to catch a train, so I probably won't be seeing Sabbat either. I don't know, maybe I'm a 'bad' Metal head, but I really don't give a fuck about live shows all that much. I don't know if that has more to do with the shit shows that tend to be around here or the fact that most of the shows are in NY and I don't want to miss the end of shows so I just don't bother going, but yeah...I don't go to many shows, probably 3 since 2004, those being Overkill, Iron Maiden, and Judas Priest.

@nec- so why dont you just stay in the city and catch a morning train? cant be to hard to occupy yourself there for a few hours.

I might go to the Phoenix date. That would be super sick if Evoken came too.

I'm even more shocked by the fact that Nec will probably be passing up that Sabbat show. I'd kill lots of people to see them live.

I'm even more shocked by the fact that Nec will probably be passing up that Sabbat show. I'd kill lots of people to see them live.

Seen 'em three times in the last three years, baby.

Well worth seeing - seriously. They play incredibly closely to their recorded sound - and Walkyier is a very amusing frontman. Utterly theatrical.