Who's going to see Bodom?

Meh...I'm tempted but Im not big fans of Lamb of God or Fear Factory. Plus, Bodom are awesome live but for some reason there seems to be a higher volume of assholes in the crowd and I don't enjoy it as much. Seen em twice and the dickheads were abound both times.

his name is Roope.

I saw them the last 2 tours, I will probably go again. Unless it's like a $30 ticket. I figure the asshole meter will be full bore with all the metalcore idiots about, kind of like when Dark Tranq came by, ugh.

mouhahahaha u all got COb with fear Factory n lamb Of god.....omg

Here(quebec) they come on november 16 after the tour and they act as HEADLINE BANDS!!!! they will be with Soul Of Darkness and Augury! Got my ticket! only 26$. Damn this will be the show of the year!

FUCK YEAH! I'm going to see Bodom in DC. They are my favorite fucking band. Theres nothing like driving around on a summer night blaring bodom with good friends and the windows down.

I saw Bodom 3 times on this past tour...both Philly dates at the troc with Lamb of God, and then in fucking farmingdale HEADLINING!! Drove about 3 hours to see em there...well fucking worth it! They played the usual lineup of songs (Needled, Hate Me, Every Time I Die, Silent night Bodom Night, Downfall, Sixpounder, Chokehold)...and then hit us with some of the best songs i've ever seen live by any band...Warheart, Deadnight Warrior, Towards Dead End, Bodom After Midnight, KISSING THE SHADOWS!!! Pretty much the perfect set. Now if only Skyfire could get a gig like that...

Yeah I heard about it. That's bad ass that you were actually at that show.

Haha Bella I think I've seen you a few times at the Palladium. I'm usually down on the floor up against the guard rail but, when buying Merch or something I think i've seen ya.

arch enemy was great on the hbb tour...but didnt get nearly enough time. they played a sweet set for the time they got, but they should have extended it at least another 20 minutes.