Whos going to see ICED EARTH?

Originally posted by madgirl
i might but ive not heard them !!

( Spawned im throwing out a huge reminder!!! xxxx)

yippidy dippidy!!!!!!!!

i will get u some stuff sent out asap.... infact, i will start recording now!!!!!!!!!

yaya! :)

really hope to see u at the gig by the way MG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its london so shouldnt be to bad for ya!

btw, of cause im going to see iced's! :)

get every cd so u might call me a fan........hehe.

ICED EARTH FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you got the dark genesis box set whats it like?

ive got there first album,days of purgatoty.The dark saga.Swtwc and the horror show is it worth getting?

Originally posted by Raven_1
have you got the dark genesis box set whats it like?

ive got there first album,days of purgatoty.The dark saga.Swtwc and the horror show is it worth getting?

horrow show has got a couple of good tracks, and same with something wicked...

however both albums arent really like the early stuff....

gimme Burnt Offerings ANY DAY :) WOOO Its a GREAT album :)

anyone wanting to get into IE should check out Days of Purgatory-- it's kind of like a 'greatest hits' of their first 2 cds (or first 3 cds depending if you get the import version or not)

i have all of their cds, and i prefer all their earlier stuff better-- i wasn't too big on horror show...

I'd like to go and see them, from the few tracks I've heard they're pretty cool... reminded me a bit of Priest at times! However, lack of money and time will mean that I cannot - a 2 and a 1/2 hour set would have been brilliant... maybe that's something other bands should think about doing!?

Originally posted by Tony
Not a bad band.. if ya like euro metal, then youll like Iced Earth.

Personally, i think theyre average. REALLY cant see the fuss! :s

I totally agree, what is the big deal with this one?
Sounds pretty much as bad as Children Of Bodom, but not quite (I can't think of a band that can come close to the suckiness of CoB).

Just me, don't shoot :p

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
Sounds pretty much as bad as Children Of Bodom, but not quite (I can't think of a band that can come close to the suckiness of CoB). Just me, don't shoot :p

DIE, DIE, DIE!!! j/k But seriously, Iced Earth I'm not too fussed about, but Children Of Bodom - they're my joint favourite band along with Area 54 and Lacuna Coil!!! I'm really surprised you don't like them seeing as you like Area 54 - both bands use guitars to amazing effect!!!??? OK CoB are more extreme and pretentious, but where's the harm in that... each to their own though!!! Still, a non CoB fan... sheesh!!! ;)

It's been over three years since Iced Earth has done an extensive tour on European soil, but come January 17th, fans will surely agree it was worth the wait. This will be Iced Earth's biggest tour yet, not only in terms of the number of shows, but also in terms of the shows themselves. There will be no opening band, and instead, fans will get an unprecedented 150 minutes of pure Iced Earth. There will be three different sets, each augmenting a different phase of the band's history, from the early days on up through Horror Show. It will be an experience you won't want to miss, and one you won't be able to forget.

okay, im getting very excited now!!!!!!!!!!