Who's going to see Immortal

JontRevolting

FALSE ARREST! FALSE ARREST!
Jan 4, 2008
Shithouse, Tasmania
Not too long now!! I'm going to the billboard(Melbourne):kickass: to see these dudes!! can't bloody wait as the last show i went to was Sodom in Hobart!!looking forward to seeing some metalheads as there are'nt too many where i live:kickass:

I'm seeing them too, should be killer. And also, what the fuck was up with Sodom playing Tasmania but not WA? I realise you guys never get international tours there, but come on!

I know it was unbelievable to see these guys in a small but packed bar in North Hobart, i got to personally thank Tom for coming down here after the show.I was completely drunk which is a great way to be when listening to Sodom!It was one of the best nights of my life:),when i walked out of my Hotel during that day and saw them get out of there bus i was completely starstruck which has never happened to me before.The only band to ever play Tassie and what a band!!

I'll definitely be seeing them when they cross the ditch to New Zealand. I can't wait, but what I'm not looking forward to is another tedious set by 8 Foot Sativa and or Dawn of Azazel who seemingly open for every international Metal band that makes it here. Enough already!

How many Aussies are on this forum???
You guys dominate the Amon Amarth forum too.
Does everyone in Australia listen to metal?

I know it was unbelievable to see these guys in a small but packed bar in North Hobart, i got to personally thank Tom for coming down here after the show.I was completely drunk which is a great way to be when listening to Sodom!It was one of the best nights of my life:),when i walked out of my Hotel during that day and saw them get out of there bus i was completely starstruck which has never happened to me before.The only band to ever play Tassie and what a band!!

Haha, sounds like a great night! Alcohol + Sodom = massive win.

I'll definitely be seeing them when they cross the ditch to New Zealand. I can't wait, but what I'm not looking forward to is another tedious set by 8 Foot Sativa and or Dawn of Azazel who seemingly open for every international Metal band that makes it here. Enough already!

I think I remember you saying that they both supported Motorhead, huge "what the fuck?".

Haha, sounds like a great night! Alcohol + Sodom = massive win.

I think I remember you saying that they both supported Motorhead, huge "what the fuck?".

Good point man,who's gonna support Immortal? I got a printout from my bro saying that the instore sign in at Metal Mayhem's not until fucking 4:30pm which really fuckin sucks cause i'd planned to attend this to get some signature's and say hello,my plane back to tassie leaves at 4:00pm or something,oh well it will be the show that i'll remember most anyways:)

are you travelling from Perth to the Melb show? if so fucking awesome it's the total experience of looking forward,travelling,the show ect,makes the year ahead bearable!

No, I'm seeing them in Perth. But I'm planning on going to Melbourne some time this year if any decent shows are announced for Eastern states only. There's a rumour that Candlemass is going to tour this year, but I don't know how likely that is.

Cool i did'nt know a Perth show was on the tour! I'm still pissed that i missed Faith No More on the King For a Day Fool For a Lifetime Tour while i was there, Morbid Angel also played there at Scarborough while i was there and missed that one also which i worse cause the mighty Angel are one of my all time favourites, was living like a bum at the time in a shared house of many, at least i got to see Crissy Amphlett smoking a joint and skulling piss when we snuck into that rally event near the swan river!!