So who's going to which dates?

:cool: None yet............no tickets. (thanks for the try Jenna! You rule!) Redshirt, you still got extra tickets you wanna move? I know 4 Maidens and a manager who are in search of...........:saint:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
:cool: None yet............no tickets. (thanks for the try Jenna! You rule!) Redshirt, you still got extra tickets you wanna move? I know 4 Maidens and a manager who are in search of...........:saint:

Just tried to get online to see if I would be allowed to get more tix but I couldn't access the site from here. Call me tomorrow so we can get this figured out. Although if Redshirt wants to move his extra tickets, I would grab those as they are probably better. :)

I just had time off this week and noticed the ticket presales!!! UGH! Maiden have a link on their homepage about preordering the new CD directly through Sanctuary Records (for 9.99!!!) and will also give the link for presale tickets to those that preorder the album... I have done that just now...

They'll send me the ticket link tomorrow, Linda, feel free to PM me if you're still in a pinch for tix. I'm just getting two, one for me and one for my brother. We'll see if they limit how many I can get (and what seats are left on the presale, if they're bad seats, I'll wait for them to do the public sales when they release more good seats to the general public...)

Up the Effen Irons!

Doodoobubbachuck said:

Since you are in the Iron Maidens...have you tried contacting the band Iron Maiden? Maybe I am crazy, but hell if you can't get tickets, maybe it is worth a shot to try and get on some kind of guest list if such a thing exists for famous bands. It's not like they don't know who you are. Plus they really like your band.

Metallicat180 said:
Would you be able to paypal me the money first, cos I have absolute zero cash at the moment.

No problem... I'm going to go give you my email address as well. I need to know how much they are going to cost, because I am going to need either two or three tickets.

I'm toying with the idea of going to see them in Newcastle.

As much as I love Iron maiden....the venue is pathetic. No smoking inside at all. Very bad acoustics and its just a cash cow for the owners.

However I have a tenuos family link to Janick....sooooo you never know. My uncles wife is related to him....gets kinda techical....plus Janick only lives a few miles away from me. Perhaps I should just drop in and ask him nicely lol.