Off to Glasgow and Newcastle for Maiden!!!

Greetings from Newcastle!!! :kickass:

I'm sitting the (very noisy) hotel lobby using the very expensive internet!! The show last night was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing!! There's isn't a part of my body that doesn't ache but my God it was worth it!!! Was right on the barrier on Davey and H's side, but as the bands went on we seemed to get pushed closer and closer to the middle so by the time Maiden came off, we were damn near the middle!! Had major eye contact with Steve and Dave, tho made eye contact with everyone except Nicko (understandly - he's at the back!! :lol: ). My pal caught a plectrum from Dave after The Pilgrim. Sang along loads with Steve - especially during Out Of The Shadows and Hallowed Be Thy Name (I clearly remember singing the line "Mark my words, believe my soul lives on..." with us looking at each other. Words cannot describe how awesome it is to sing along eye to eye with someone you've idolised for years!!! :worship: Cannot wait for the show tomorrow night, I have another first to the barrier wristband so I'll be right at the front again!! Have some absolutely cracking photos which I can't wait to share!!! Full report and those when I get back home tho!!!!!!!!

UP THE FUCKING IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I love that about Steve, he always would make eye contact with you.... He did that with me in 96, where he pointed at me with his bass and I screamed at the top of my lungs and he pumped his fist and went "Yeah!".

He was always great at that.