I'm coming to the States!!!!

I am sooooooooo excited!!!!

Me and 3 of my pals have just bought tickets to go see Metallica in Washington DC and Philadelphia!!!!! This will be my first time visiting America and I am SO excited!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Hopefully we'll be getting tickets to their New Jersey date when it's announced too! Waaaaah I can't wait!!!!!! :kickass: :Spin:

P.s. Will the Maiden's be doing any dates about mid October in these places cos I'd love to see you girls while I'm out there! God my voice and neck would be totally gone then!! :headbang: :D

Metallicat180 said:

Me and 3 of my pals have just bought tickets to go see Metallica in Washington DC and Philadelphia!!!!! This will be my first time visiting America and I am SO excited!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Hopefully we'll be getting tickets to their New Jersey date when it's announced too! Waaaaah I can't wait!!!!!! :kickass: :Spin:

P.s. Will the Maiden's be doing any dates about mid October in these places cos I'd love to see you girls while I'm out there! God my voice and neck would be totally gone then!! :headbang: :D

I live between Philly & DC(Baltimore).You guys got time,I could be the Baltimore Tour Guide.

Metallicat180 said:

Philly is my home town! :Smokin: You're going to see PA at its finest - in full fall splendor :headbang: Make sure you go to Pat's (downtown) for a cheesesteak, best in the world. They're especially good after a night on the town! Your tastebuds will never be the same!!! :OMG:
Now I'm hungry!!!

Air Raid Siren said:
Philly is my home town! :Smokin: You're going to see PA at its finest - in full fall splendor :headbang: Make sure you go to Pat's (downtown) for a cheesesteak, best in the world. They're especially good after a night on the town! Your tastebuds will never be the same!!! :OMG:
Now I'm hungry!!!

Thanks Aja! Might have to stop there after the concert to sooth our aching bodies with some good grub! :D

Bush Whacker said:
You're right. It stinks. :Smug: The only reason that you think it doesn't stink is because you've lived there so long that you've become accustomed to the smell. If you were from out of the area, you'd notice the smell immediately.
Sooo......what does it smell like then? Just a big ol crowded city smell? Parts of downtown Los Angeles have a very peculiar smell. :ill: Pollution? Stale? A nasty fart?..........Could it be your upper lip? :tickled: Have a great time in the East Coast Metallicat! And definitely do have a cheesesteak!!!
YUMMMM!!! :loco:

Metallicat180 said:
Thanks Linda! I will definately have to have some of this cheesesteak when I'm over there! I'm hoping you girls are playing somewhere close when I'm over as well so I can come see you. Just listening to a live cd from Studio City (Thanks Sara! :D :D :D) and it's superb! Rime Of The Ancient Mariner at the moment - one of my fave Maiden songs! :headbang:
FYI Metallicat, Hoagies are great too if you don't want to eat hot food!!! The secret to these sandwiches is in the bread. Must be something in the water, I swear! I dream of Amoroso hoagie rolls.....:yell: Happy munching....

Rime rules, what a great song! :cool:

Air Raid Siren said:
Now I'm hungry!!!

I agree about Pat's.I went to see a friend's band play at the Pontiac in Philly last week.I stopped by Pat's.I bought 3 cheesesteaks from them(1 to eat & 2 to bring back home to Baltimore).

I would walk on my knees backwards & blindfolded through the snow all the way to Philly from Baltimore for one of Pat's Cheesesteaks.

Air Raid Siren said:
FYI Metallicat, Hoagies are great too if you don't want to eat hot food!!! The secret to these sandwiches is in the bread. Must be something in the water, I swear! I dream of Amoroso hoagie rolls.....:yell: Happy munching....

Rime rules, what a great song! :cool:

Sounds good, will have to try them as well! I've never heard of them, must be an American thing! :D

Are you looking forward to your first show with the Maidens, Aja? When is it, the 28th of May yeah? I wish I could be there, it'll be a great show! :headbang:

Metallicat180 said:
Sounds good, will have to try them as well! I've never heard of them, must be an American thing! :D

Are you looking forward to your first show with the Maidens, Aja? When is it, the 28th of May yeah? I wish I could be there, it'll be a great show! :headbang:
It's more of an East Coast American thing. I live in L.A. and ya can't get a good hoagie or cheesesteak here!!! :bah:
The secret ingredient is the bread, as I said before, and they are only for sale on the East Coast that I know of. That's why I sound so hungry!!! :cry:

On to happier (non food related) subjects!

YEESSSSSS I am really excited about the upcoming show(s) and can't wait to sing these songs with these awesome women!!!! This first gig is going to be really special, as it is our "Maiden Voyage" with me in the Bruce chair. I'm having so much fun and I'm loving every minute! I can't wait!:hotjump:

Wish you could be here too, but one of these days.....we'll see your headbanging self out there front and center!!!