Whos going to the Sydney show, C'mon Opeth c'mon!!!

I'm still undecided as to which venue I'll be flying to (from fakin' Cairns!) but at this stage it's looking like Adelaide is out fo the question (fakin' $700-$800 in airfairs... :bah: )

Heading to like Bris-vegas on the tenth then either Sydney or Melbourne for one more one more gig would be nice but that's even MORE bloody expensive, so I is thinkin' it's only be worth doin' that if we can find out if they'll be mixing up their sets somewhat at different venues, or if I'm likely to 'catch up' with some of you metal-headed folks at the various venues..... (You know how someone asked how many Opeth fans we all know, the answer is 1 (And only 'cos he already like metal so I introduced him to it)) Trust me, the rarity of you guys knowing another Opeth fan in the cap's is about proportionate to me knowing any metalheads up here..... It's a fakin ghost town, relatively speaking... :bah:

Rang Metro, they said hopefully Friday tix will go on sale. Maybe next friday if they don't get them in time! So keep your ears open for anything.