• Deicide

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Entombed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by MURAI
pfft. Why do people care about the fan base of the band so much these days. I'm going to stop listening to this band cause all the trendy kids like them. :rolleyes: I hate alot of kids that like the same bands I do but I dont really give a fuck about them as long as I enjoy the music.

good man:)

Originally posted by MURAI
pfft. Why do people care about the fan base of the band so much these days. I'm going to stop listening to this band cause all the trendy kids like them. :rolleyes: I hate alot of kids that like the same bands I do but I dont really give a fuck about them as long as I enjoy the music.

*throws roses*

::applause::

Good good.

Now that you're on your soapbox, care to share what led you up there?

How could anybody say Napalm Death is going stale? You obviously haven't heard the last two albums. I voted Bolt Thrower because they've always been stale to me. They've never even tried to be different than anybody else.

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
Napalm Death. They've been downhill since the album after Enslavement.

i wouldnt have said that, i think barnets vocals are getting far more powerful nowadays .. i totally love enemy of the music business .. and i saw them in birmingham last week and they nearly sent the floor through!!! they were absolutely blistering .. fast as fuck, harsh and heavy, and energetic!!! still a cool band.

I don't think that "Brave New World" was anything like as good as Maiden's old stuff. I agree with you that Cannibal Corpse were never exactly a great band....

I disagree with you there. I think Cannibal Corpse made some wicked songs like Devoured By Vermine. That song is as addictive as crack.

@Guardian: BNW was exactly where Iron Maiden left off with 'Seventh Son...'

It has all the classic elements of an Iron Maiden album. Rocking metal anthems, lengthy intelligent progressive pieces with thought-provoking lyrics, brilliant TRIPLE-guitar work, Nicko's trademark skin bashing, and of course, Bruce.

I'll admit it's not one of my favorite Maiden albums, but it's a fine release from a great band. I also consider it a bit of a warmup for 2003's new album, when they WILL return to the glorious form of the late '80s. Mark my words.

@MURAI: Cannibal Corpse...yawn.

Originally posted by The Deathrace King
I, for one, think that Cannibal Corpse have gotten better as they've gone along, at least with the change from Barnes to Corpsegrinder.

'Vile' is still one of my favorite death metal albums of all time.

Yeah... :headbang: I feel that Cannibal Corpse are very underrated as musicians..just listen to the bass player...fuck!! he can play.. same with the drummer...

Originally posted by markgugs
@Guardian: BNW was exactly where Iron Maiden left off with 'Seventh Son...'

It has all the classic elements of an Iron Maiden album. Rocking metal anthems, lengthy intelligent progressive pieces with thought-provoking lyrics, brilliant TRIPLE-guitar work, Nicko's trademark skin bashing, and of course, Bruce.

I'll admit it's not one of my favorite Maiden albums, but it's a fine release from a great band. I also consider it a bit of a warmup for 2003's new album, when they WILL return to the glorious form of the late '80s. Mark my words.

Well, I'm not a big Maiden fan anyway...

What's everyones problem with God Hates Us All anyway... Yeah it's not as speedy and techincal as their earlier albums but I downloaded a few songs from it and I loved it.

I love some Cannibal Corpse songs but some of them I find rather boring.