Who's got $1000 to lend me?

I wouldn't be in Nurnberg for more than, oh, 1 hour, just long enough to find my train to Lichtenfels.

To go to Ragnarok Festival! :headbang:

P.S. It's April 7-8, so I'm really going to need someone to hurry up and loan me the money

Hey you... If you bother flying there at all, it would be pretty damn dumb not to take at least one afternoon to hang around in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe :Smug:

lurch70 said:
get on the phone and make some sales call

Wouldn't matter, I don't get a commission check until April 30 (new quarterly pay plan), which is why I'm so friggin' broke.

@ellestin: that's cool, I definitely would, since I priced the flight to fly in to arrive early Thursday morning April 6 - the festival is April 7-8 - and then not fly out until Monday April 10. I'd have much of April 6 and all of April 9 to just hang about.

C'mon, this is totally do-able! Who wants to go with me?

Erik said:
i thought you were fucking joking. i assume every city in germany to be run down industrial concrete hell.

Well your asumption more or less applies to several übercities which have been partly to wholly ground down to the nubs. I don't know how bad Nuremberg was destroyed but today it's a lovable place, old-fashioned Frankish style.

MadeInNewJersey said:
C'mon, this is totally do-able! Who wants to go with me?

I would but my schedule around this time is a maze. If I somehow manage to make it we'll make an appointment.

Snow2Fall might be there, for all I know she's more of a festival freak.

Ellestin said:
I don't know how bad Nuremberg was destroyed but today it's a lovable place, old-fashioned Frankish style.

Yeah I agree. I spent a day there and thought it was pretty cool. You can still sense the nazi power...!

MadeInNewJersey said:
It's all viking/pagan/heathen/folk metal

lemurorlycopie1xw.jpg