Who's who?

Docrock

...of epic questions
I'm Docrock-friend of PM-boys,mod on this forum and on the pm-site forum.
I also do myspace-management,sell merch at gigs,just a little helper for PM and the PM-management.

There prob. wil be at least one more mod here,so stay tuned for that.

I'm sad to admit to the fact that I yet have to see PM perform at PPUSA,but they'll hopefully return to Atlanta some time in the future,and I'll just HAVE to come along:headbang:

Please do join Pagan's Mind on myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/pagansmind

The's also a Pagan's Mind group on Facebook.

BUT ALL NEWS WILL BE POSTED HERE AND ON www.pagansmind.com FIRST!

Looking forward to spread the pagan-gospel here!

Cheerz,all!

albumssmaller.jpg

Hey everyone!

I'm Lars, living up north in Norway and i'm what you might call a dedicated PM fan and friend of the band. I've seen PM live 8 times both domestic and abroad. Next month i'm flying out to Germany to catch their Frankfurt and Hamburg shows as support for Fates Warning.

In general i'm a prog/power/melodic metal fan, but a great song is a great song, which means i can enjoy even a black metal song.
I'm also a manager for a local Thin Lizzy tribute band in my hometown, and i'm also webmaster for the Swedish melodic metal band Cloudscape, on their myspace and forum.

I won't say i eat, drink and sleep metal, but it's not far from it:headbang:

Yaay,
Bernt calling in,
as Docrock I'm in the pagan's Mind family, in the Webteam and Management !
Moderator in here ... as Doc
Administrator over at the PM site ... as Doc
PM Spacedude ... as Doc

@ DrumRman ... post your collection !! ... it's insane !!

Cheers

I am Princess Divine
Were do I begin other than to say I am like big sister in the Pagan's Mind family
and love all those crazy guys above who introduced themselves to you already.

I live & breathe Pagan's Mind, started off forming the Officlal Pagan's Mind
International Fan Club, which then led to me to become their UK Agent, Promoter
& Tour Manager. I'm also a moderator over at www.pagansmind.com and here too.

I'll travelled to Norway several times to see the guys in their homeland and just
love it over there and recently flew over to Atlanta USA with Pagan's Mind to see
their mega amazing performance at PPUSA.
Divine Fate plays a fabulous hand in all of this.

I've just set up a new myspace site for the International Fan Club "The Enlightened
Conscious Ones" which links to the fan registration page. Keep watching the registration
page as it's about to undergo a revamp and full details of what's availlable for members
will soon become apparant.
http://www.myspace.com/pagansmindinternationalfanclub

Absolutely !! I don't think PM and VP sound very similar, but I don't think we are alone in being big fans of both bands. It does seem as though the two bands share many fans. What can you say though ? Both are very elitte bands and are great at what they do.

Bryant

Hey Bryant,
Really good to see you here from the Vanden Plas Forum.
We both share the love for these two mega amazing bands in such a big way.
:loco:

Hello all. I'm Matt and a big PM fan. I am among the many who were absolutely leveled by PM at ProgPower this year. Definitely one of the best performances I've seen at ProgPower.

Also, with the cold weather arriving I've been able to wear the Pagan's Mind hoody I bought at ProgPower this year.

Ron here...if you couldn't tell from the screen name. :) Been a fan since their appearance at PPIV. Great show then and an absolutely amazing performance this year. Can not wait until I get my hands on God's Equation. I hope they make it back to the states soon. Would love to see them again! :headbang:

Tony here. Just a fan. Big fan, but a fan. I've liked Pagan's Mind for five years and they're one of my favorite bands - they were the main reason I went to ProgPower USA this year and I wasn't disappointed. I was floored by their amazing set (best one of the weekend, tied with After Forever. Haha, floored. no, that wasn't intentional).

I wasn't able to see them at IV, so seeing them this year was a dream come true (and told the band so when I met them earlier that day at their signing session). There are few bands I've ever gone that crazy for. Truly a set I'll never forget.

Hope they make it back to the States soon, I'd love to see them again.

Todd here. Saw the band from the front row left at PPUSA this year... was up front for Redemption and was glad I stayed put in front of Jorn Viggo for their entire set on Friday. I was again down front row center for After Forever and the All-Star Jam which enabled me to see the boys up close for a second night in a row. My friend Rick and I were lucky enough to spot Steinar standing outside the venue after the ASJ and spoke to him for about 30 minutes or so. He's such a nice and down-to-Earth guy as well as an extremely talented musician.

This band has quickly risen into my top 5 favorite bands list and I currently have God's Equation on pre-order... I look forward to catching them again live soon - hopefully somewhere in the U.S. close to Dallas... or at least Texas. Hint, Hint. ;)

Hey all! Otherman here. I also share name with a great gitar dude; Kai Hansen. If you've visited the PM-forum you might have seen me or some of my pics. I have a few thousand PM-pics on my harddrive. I'm a member of the PM Webteam along with Doc and Bernt, and big fan of Pagan's Mind! You will recognize me as the dude with the camera. Sometimes with hair, sometimes without. Great beeing here!

n800060006_292353_6727.jpg

Brett, From California!

AKA - Sharkblack or Raiderblack (I switch depending on which of my two favorite sports franchises is actually competing haha!)

I was there to witness the awesome Pagan's Mind performance at Propower USA this year! Absolutely Fantastic!
PM just keeps getting better and better to these ears!!

The futures wide open! Can't wait to get a hold of God's Equation!!

Lates!

Hey guys!
I'm Alex, from the Netherlands.
I play guitar in a melodic metal band called Incease (www.incease.nl) check it out.
Pagan's Mind is my favourite band!
Finally seen them for the first time live, previous week @ de boerderij in zoetermeer, Holland. They blew me away:headbang::worship:! Hope to see them again soon!
Grtz!