WHY are there no Disney Vikings?

Fullangr

Loitering Dwarf
Mar 28, 2008
Birmingham
Any ideas?

I think this is a criminal oversight by Disney personally. I say we make our own if Disney are going to be snobby about Vikings...

Who's with me?

Or send Thraxas off to the art department!

That way we get a fairly accurate viking AND we get rid of Thraxas :D

You won't get rid of me that easily. I have a lifelong hatred of all things Disney. I say we kill the mouse and nail it to the front of the longboat.

You won't get rid of me that easily. I have a lifelong hatred of all things Disney. I say we kill the mouse and nail it to the front of the longboat.

"And today on Jeremy Kyle, Disney ruined my life! Tales from the Bitter and Twisted!"

Because raping and pillaging isn't particularly Disney?

Although they did manage to romanticize piracy...which is essentially the same thing...:loco:

But Dutch kids aren't Disney, so doesn't count :p
I think the closest I've found is Asterix, but definitly no Disney :(, yeah they always go for the romantic side *except Bambi, oops I shot your mum), frankly I'd go watch a film of theirs if it involves plundering villages with axes.
OOH and making the word 'superfluous' used in everyday conversation

hahaha i'm with Thraxas, i worked for the disney store for three years *goes to cower in a corner*

Wow, I think that would've sent me over the edge! The only reason I have to hate them is the unutterable shitness of everything they've ever created, but that's more than reason enough for me.

see i love their movies, but as a company? oh they need some serious burning and pillaging, i think that should be our next quest after the war against clarkson and greenpeace, to make disney create vikings and stop making so many damn shit sequels!!!!!!!!!

what about an entire norway pavilion at epcot? complete with a ride (in longships) and whatnot

i'm actually going out there next week. i shall provide proof disney does vikings
~gR~