why do girls delete their posts?

Pos, you are so damn sexy, but a derty derty bitch at the same time, just how do you do it? oh and get yer tits out for me today ;)

ikeaboy said:
Pos, you are so damn sexy, but a derty derty bitch at the same time, just how do you do it? oh and get yer tits out for me today ;)
smooth45.jpg

" He's a smooth operator,
smooth operator,
smooth operator,
smooth operator. "

hey hey hey.. Im not called Duncan.. Im a bird?! I have boobs too!!! but they dont make me fickle nor do they make me delete my posts maybe my boobs are inferior cos they dont have these kinds of powers?

black beak orchid: I was actually refering to the guy who calls himself strangelight.the guy who posted after you. sorry. ^_^ I knew you were a lass too, bender suprised me however. thought she was a guy. seems to be an awful lot of testosterone flying about in her posts. oh and ikeaboy. how about... no?

PoS said:
black beak orchid: I was actually refering to the guy who calls himself strangelight.the guy who posted after you. sorry. ^_^ I knew you were a lass too, bender suprised me however. thought she was a guy. seems to be an awful lot of testosterone flying about in her posts. oh and ikeaboy. how about... no?

oh my sweet PoS, u r a joke :D , and what about ikeaboy, dont mess with him ;)

:worship: mmm boobs :worship:

testosterone prevents males from understanding woman, when they speak estrogen(spelled sumwhat like that). woman + ^estrogen= male :err:

@that one chick who posted above bender...PoS...yeah!::: bender has a picture of a chick in her avator, who is not naked, nor has an avator which the woman's ass shakes :kickass: ! saw it earlier, no lie...so therfore it can not be a man...damn..think about these things.

Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy said:
:worship: mmm boobs :worship:

testosterone prevents males from understanding woman, when they speak estrogen(spelled sumwhat like that). woman + ^estrogen= male :err:

@that one chick who posted above bender...PoS...yeah!::: bender has a picture of a chick in her avator, who is not naked, nor has an avator which the woman's ass shakes :kickass: ! saw it earlier, no lie...so therfore it can not be a man...damn..think about these things.

why did you choose such a long nickname? it fucks up the flow of things

bleed_black_orchid said:
I have boobs too!!! but they dont make me fickle nor do they make me delete my posts maybe my boobs are inferior cos they dont have these kinds of powers?
:worship: mmm boobs :worship:.
firstly, since when does having boobs have anything to do with deleting posts? or being fickle for that matter? that's what we were talking about last I checked, deleting posts, yes?

in your case at least it would appear that the answer is yes. what I was trying to say was that bender was acting particularily hostile and offensivly to me when I have never done wrong by her and cos of that I would have assumed she was a he without having known anything else about her. then again, I suppose I should have caught the distinct whiff of jealousy from a mile away.

and finally, as bender was so nice to point out:

bender the offender said:
and what about ikeaboy, dont mess with him ;)
what about ikeaboy, who "has a picture of a chick in her avator, who is not naked, nor has an avator which the woman's ass shakes". who are you trying to offend here. me or him?

I was being sarcastic...it was in no way a serious comment PoS. I know my boobs dont make me fickle I think it was a dig at whoever it was who started the post.

oh and dont worry bout it I was jus confused cos u quoted me!

sorry bleed_black_orchid I knew you were being sarcastic in part, I just got the impressing that you when you said that your boobs don't have that property, that you were insinuating that somehow mine do. it won't happen again. :oops: it also didn't help that I didn't quote stranglight when I was talking to him too. again, I'm sowwy.

@stevenk: show us yours and we'll show you ours!* :heh:

*by which I mean show us something worth seeing! in the mean time, stop being such an annoying pestering prat!