why do girls delete their posts?

prove%20youself%20possum.jpg

Now Pos, were all waiting........

StevenK said:
no i just wanna see her boobs :D
nipples and all, no bra, no hands, just plain old titties!
i dont know, young boys and titties, i have a woman i need to post for you, but the links mad she has a whopper set hahahaa :tickled:

you have like the hairiest nipples I have ever seen in my life.. Thats fucking crazy? Hairy nipples,seriously hair armpits..what the fuck is next? Id hate to see ur arse I bet u can dread them hairs.

bleed_black_orchid said:
you have like the hairiest nipples I have ever seen in my life.. Thats fucking crazy? Hairy nipples,seriously hair armpits..what the fuck is next? Id hate to see ur arse I bet u can dread them hairs.
i am probably the least hairiest man i know! i hope that was sarcasm!
i nearly forgot your girl.

im workin at the moment but when i get home ill make sure and take a pic of my extra hairy arse with bits of shit clingin to it everywhere!
just for you ;)

StevenK said:
i am probably the least hairiest man i know! i hope that was sarcasm!
i nearly forgot your girl.

im workin at the moment but when i get home ill make sure and take a pic of my extra hairy arse with bits of shit clingin to it everywhere!
just for you ;)

ooo is that a promise :loco: though the hairs on this arse look fuckin horrible cos there wet :yuk:

arse.jpg

StevenK said:
prove%20youself%20possum.jpg

Now Pos, were all waiting........
actually, I distinctly remember saying:
*by which I mean show us something worth seeing! in the mean time, stop being such an annoying pestering prat!
and unless I sorely missjudged, that is nothing worth seeing. :Smug: I was more hoping you would move the camera, a little lower...

besides, we can't see your face in it. how are we even going to know it's you?

Ste ..what can I say.. probably the best offer Ive had in a while so get yer cheeks out and get em on the forum.. and one of yer face if its not too frightening.

wax them nipples love and do us a favour eh!

which cheeks?
i have to find the pics of me from a 21st i was at a while ago i just dont know where they are. if not.... ill have to pose :D

ohh and eh Pos cheers for the pm ;) but i said no covering nipples! dont worry ill keep the pic safe, nobody else gets to see ;)