why does it seem that Anthrax are overlooked or forgotten about.

----I passed on the mighty Faith No More (w/ a little known band called Limp Bizkit) during the summer of 1997. I can't remember why, something was up a party or a girlfriend, whatever, I was like "I'll catch 'em next tour." A year later they broke up, I was pissed. Album of the Year was indeed the album of the year. Angeldust rules too. Long live FNM-----

I saw the DC stop for that tour. On the way in to the club, I almost got into a fight with this little punk ass in the alley that was jumping around and throwing air punches. He bumped into me and wanted a piece of me after that. When I stepped up, someone held him back and I was like "whatever" and went ahead into the club. Ten minutes later, "little known band Limp Bizkit" hits the stage and I realize the singer and the same little punk ass in the alley.

By the way, why would Anthrax even want to take credit from something that sucks ass.

Rage Against the Machine did indeed rock. It's a shame that Beastie Boys Rage tour never happened. I was soooooooooooooooooo stoked for that show. In fact, the legendary PE were slated to open the one I had tix for. At least I did see PE w/ Busta Rhymes and the Fugees......what fun, what fun.