why does Toolbox acting..

Toolbox said:
Listen, I just want to clear up a few things, because I really do feel like a total asshole right about now. I never meant to weird you out or anything. I'm not a stalker, I'm not after pussy, and I already have a girlfriend. I just wanted to hand out a compliment where I felt it was due. I don't even know you. (Although I must admit, if I was <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=single&v=56">single</a> and I knew you really well, I would probably hit on you.) So yeah, sorry about all the confusion. :oops:

hye dont worry hun
it's all for fun and well, i know you arn't my fan :p just trying to enjoy, look few posts up and see what i said about everything about this topic... :)

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
With that freakish mime-looking avatar you may have a little trouble convincing her you're not a stalker bro :lol:

She does have a hell of a lot of fans on here though. Probably stalkers too since she's coming to the states... heh.

I must find a poor, depraved soul so I can have a fan :) It's gonna take at LEAST that for me to get one.

Hey, bro, that "freakish mime-looking avatar" is Maynard James Keenan, the lead singer of Tool. I wonder how he'd react if he heard you say that... :zombie:

Toolbox said:
Hey, bro, that "freakish mime-looking avatar" is Maynard James Keenan, the lead singer of Tool. I wonder how he'd react if he heard you say that... :zombie:

I would imagine he would say:

"Hey, you're that guy from UltimateMetal who said that I looked like a freakish mime!"

At least I would imagine that is how the conversation would go, then he would probably pretend that there was a huge invisible wall between them and press up against it flat. On realising the size of the wall, he would then go a nearby invisible shed and pull out some invisible items. One of these is a ladder, he would prop up against the wall and then start climbing. After a little while he would fall off and then attempt to make the climb with a rope. On getting close to the top though, he slips and falls back down. Finally he gets to the other side by digging underneath it with a shovel.

Of course, there might be slight variations to how it would happen, this is only a guideline drawn out by my speculation.

And where can we purchase the rotten_doll and Northern Viking official merchandise?

Come on, you have to have something to feed the fans with (even if you must make a dollar in doing so).

Well, I'm not a Tool fan, so whatever he would have to say if he heard what I said could be promptly deposited into his arse :lol: What would be his defense? He looks like a goddamn freakish mime in that picture! :p

(Note: No offense to you Toolbox, I'm just talking about the avatar. I mean.... look at it.... it just sreams "I'm a freakish mime!!! RAAAAWRRRRRRGGHHH!!!! As soon as I figure out how to get out of this box I'm gonna stalk you and kill you!")

^ The topic got changed right around..... um.... Well I'm not sure there was ever an official "topic"...

All I've figured out so far is that there's a vastly more sinister clan of mime's than your everyday entertainer, and also that the singer from Tool would probably be upset with me if he came to this forum.

That's what I've got to report so far.

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
Well, I'm not a Tool fan, so whatever he would have to say if he heard what I said could be promptly deposited into his arse :lol: What would be his defense? He looks like a goddamn freakish mime in that picture! :p

(Note: No offense to you Toolbox, I'm just talking about the avatar. I mean.... look at it.... it just sreams "I'm a freakish mime!!! RAAAAWRRRRRRGGHHH!!!! As soon as I figure out how to get out of this box I'm gonna stalk you and kill you!")

:lol:

Yea man the mimes were on the warpath there for a bit, but it seems as if he's gone back into hiding and disguised himself as a non-freakish-mime...

I third the "nice new RD avatar" too. Dunno about bein a "fanboy" though... :erk:

For one, RD couldn't be a fanboy, 'cause she's a girl. Second of all, for some reason, there's like a dozen posts about mimes, when the thread is about RD asking why the hell I won't leave her alone. Third of all, I agree with the nice new RD avatar thing. It has a sort of vampiric innocence. Good times. :kickass:

RosesofShadow said:
I think when i see beautiful metal chicks here in UM, i hastely give them compliments of how beautiful and cute they are because being a chick and a metalhead is a total turn on to me. Like ZsuZsa, Johanna, Angelinablackheim...
...your mom?