Why I painted my nails black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eveningninja

Skull Kid
Oct 12, 2007
Clock Town Behavior: Pretty good -Syuri
Nails: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/fixationdarknes/random stuff/lel1t.jpg

Three years ago, having just turned 17, I found myself traveling to my mother's house by way of dark underground passage. She at the time was very sick and needed aid. My reasoning for taking such secret paths was due to having been attacked by enemy ninjas so many times in the past few weeks. It would have been a suicide mission to continue on that route. A true ninja is never seen right? Well let's just say I didn't realize the importance of living by that principle until this moment.

As I was creeping along this mysterious passageway, I started to hear something in the bushes. Or perhaps someone. But WHO?? Surely my enemies didn't already know where I had gone to. Or was it perhaps my sensei that sold me out? I always thought there was something strange about him. The next thing I knew I woke up naked, tied up in some dark chamber. I heard voices coming. I needn't explain further what happened that night. Just know that it did happen.

Don't believe any of this by this point?
Here: http://www.myspace.com/fagg0t

November 22, 2007
Thanksgiving day.
I was having Thanksgiving dinner with a friend of mine. On my way home, I happened to notice something very odd. I just... didn't feel right at all. I think it was something... in my throat.

I realized I was choking on a condom. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. WTF, did Jerry plant a condom in my dinner? Damn him. Fuck everything my sensei has taught to me, he's never explained how to deal with a fucking condom in my throat. FUCK THIS TASTES SO GROSS. I couldn't pull it out as it was too far down, so I needed to wash it down with something. All I could find nearby was a bottle of piss. Well shit, gotta do what you gotta do. Just before I began to pour that bottle of lovely-looking urine into my mouth, I heard a voice.

The voice told me to stop what I was doing, to not do away with the throat-entangling condom just yet.
I asked why.
The voice replied, ''that condom in your throat was used by Aleksi Laiho.''
I immediately tossed the bottle of urine aside and savored the taste of Aleksi's cum. I had already been a fan of Bodom, but this incident right here sealed the deal for me.

From that point on, I painted my nails black always and forever. The black nails represent this entire event that I had. In essence it represents that I'm a gigantic fagg0t.

Alright shit I just made all that up. The real reason I made this thread was so that you guise could tell me how secksy I look with my black nail polish, and I also wanted to attempt to promote my band's music. Here's the link to our site...oh wait-fuck, I don't even have a band. I guess I just wanted to devote a thread to my awsm fingernails.

BY THE WAY IT DUSNT MATTER WUT U GUISE SAY ABOUT ME, I RULE AND U DROOL OLOLLOL

I WIN, PEACE OUT HATE CREW

lel2t.jpg

Yeah, that's a picture of me with black nail polish and dressed up like Alexi from a while ago. Your point? I'm just curious as to your reasoning behind the way you think.

I'm not trying to reason my behaviour, I'm inquiring as to why you hold the opinion you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.