Why I painted my nails black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I already told you that. Nailpolish is for girls and gays IMO. Period.
I disagree with you man, personally I don't wear nail polish, it would just look stupid on me. Some people suit it, like I think it'd just look bizarre to see Laiho playing guitar without nail polish... Maybe that's cause I'm used to seeing it but I suspect it suits him because he has the hand tattoos (you know, the black nail polish sort of mirrors the dark ink on his hands).

And yes: I do realize that my justification of men wearing nail polish sounded incredibly gay but it's hard not to sound gay when talking about style.

I disagree with you man, personally I don't wear nail polish, it would just look stupid on me. Some people suit it, like I think it'd just look bizarre to see Laiho playing guitar without nail polish... Maybe that's cause I'm used to seeing it but I suspect it suits him because he has the hand tattoos (you know, the black nail polish sort of mirrors the dark ink on his hands).

And yes: I do realize that my justification of men wearing nail polish sounded incredibly gay but it's hard not to sound gay when talking about style.

IMO black nail polish doesn't look good even on omgalexi. It's just gay.

Seriously, I don't even know why I'm even discussing about this.

And I already told you that. Nailpolish is for girls and gays IMO. Period.
:lol: Seems that way. Be a male and wear nail polish to a boxing gym then.:lol:
Sorry, that place has probably influenced me lately since I've been going there and I got a fight next month, very traditional honest place.
And it was a funny fantasy story to begin with.
No not traditional roles and metal together.:cool:

Nails: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/fixationdarknes/random stuff/lel1t.jpg

Three years ago, having just turned 17, I found myself traveling to my mother's house by way of dark underground passage. She at the time was very sick and needed aid. My reasoning for taking such secret paths was due to having been attacked by enemy ninjas so many times in the past few weeks. It would have been a suicide mission to continue on that route. A true ninja is never seen right? Well let's just say I didn't realize the importance of living by that principle until this moment.

As I was creeping along this mysterious passageway, I started to hear something in the bushes. Or perhaps someone. But WHO?? Surely my enemies didn't already know where I had gone to. Or was it perhaps my sensei that sold me out? I always thought there was something strange about him. The next thing I knew I woke up naked, tied up in some dark chamber. I heard voices coming. I needn't explain further what happened that night. Just know that it did happen.

Don't believe any of this by this point?
Here: http://www.myspace.com/fagg0t

November 22, 2007
Thanksgiving day.
I was having Thanksgiving dinner with a friend of mine. On my way home, I happened to notice something very odd. I just... didn't feel right at all. I think it was something... in my throat.

I realized I was choking on a condom. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. WTF, did Jerry plant a condom in my dinner? Damn him. Fuck everything my sensei has taught to me, he's never explained how to deal with a fucking condom in my throat. FUCK THIS TASTES SO GROSS. I couldn't pull it out as it was too far down, so I needed to wash it down with something. All I could find nearby was a bottle of piss. Well shit, gotta do what you gotta do. Just before I began to pour that bottle of lovely-looking urine into my mouth, I heard a voice.

The voice told me to stop what I was doing, to not do away with the throat-entangling condom just yet.
I asked why.
The voice replied, ''that condom in your throat was used by Aleksi Laiho.''
I immediately tossed the bottle of urine aside and savored the taste of Aleksi's cum. I had already been a fan of Bodom, but this incident right here sealed the deal for me.

From that point on, I painted my nails black always and forever. The black nails represent this entire event that I had. In essence it represents that I'm a gigantic fagg0t.

Alright shit I just made all that up. The real reason I made this thread was so that you guise could tell me how secksy I look with my black nail polish, and I also wanted to attempt to promote my band's music. Here's the link to our site...oh wait-fuck, I don't even have a band. I guess I just wanted to devote a thread to my awsm fingernails.

BY THE WAY IT DUSNT MATTER WUT U GUISE SAY ABOUT ME, I RULE AND U DROOL OLOLLOL

I WIN, PEACE OUT HATE CREW

lel2t.jpg

This is seriously one of the most fucked up things I've seen someone try and conjure up to insult me in my entire life..

I swear on my dead father's grave, that if I ever see you in person..

I will seriously punch you in the face, because you even have to admit, that this was kind of pushing it a little too far..

What if I was a Columbine kid?

You'd be dead...

And puts out an album of covers and not original material.:cool:
By the way, hey evening ninja, what's up? Long time not much talk in a while.:)

haha sup brah, not much just doin some aleksi competition video, you'll see it in a few days

This is seriously one of the most fucked up things I've seen someone try and conjure up to insult me in my entire life..

I swear on my dead father's grave, that if I ever see you in person..

I will seriously punch you in the face, because you even have to admit, that this was kind of pushing it a little too far..

What if I was a Columbine kid?

You'd be dead...

Why'd you post this in both threads? And I take back what I said about feeling bad, the more I read your posts the more I :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.