Why I'm Upset by Ominous Luminous

1. My car won't drive for more than a mile before breaking down.
  2. Classes start today.
  3. I start my new shift at work today.
  4. I don't know which job I will have to do at said new shift.
  5. It's too fucking cold outside to work on my car.
  6. I don't understand cars anyway.
  7. I'm getting a ride to school from a friend, and I know I'm going to be late.
  8. I don't know how the fuck I'm going to get to work.
  9. I won't be able to watch the new episodes of Smallville and Angel this Wednesday.

woah woah woah WOAH woah. new angel this week? i thought it was off until jan 14?
Yeah, upon checking the wb's site it looks like it's not going to be back this week. Either way I'm going to have to tape it and try to find time to watch it. It's going to suck to be at work knowing that I could be watching Angel.(or writing music, or sleeping, or just about anything else really.)
come on dude, angels an arse bandit mate, youre not gonna watch this shite.
what's an arse bandit mate?

ominous luminous, what are you going to say when 15 undead pop out of your closet and tear out your guts in front of your mom?

"i fucking blew it" ???

WHAT!!!
And to answer your question, I am in my closet right now as that is where my computer table is. My house is designed so fucked up.
goatschool, what are you going to say to your brother when 5 porcupine puffers pop out of your toilet and begin biting at your testicles?

Seriously though, I don't understand your question.

Ominous Luminous said:
what's an arse bandit mate?

theres that song from the macc lads called 'now he's a poof', and the ending bit gives a lot of other words for 'arse bandit' : a poof, a tunnel tester, an orifice officer, a sausage jockey, a pillow biter, a uphill gardener, a rear admiral, a brown hatter, a shirtlifter, an anal adjuster, a rectum rifler, a turd burglar.