my computer is all fagged out and i'm furious!

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
my work computer is a piece of shit, and crashes sometimes dozens of times a day. i can only open one to two programs at a time before i'm "out of memory (i need two programs open at once to do my work) and periodically none. i'm keeping a log of how many times i've crashed since 12/2 and it's up to 37 right now. so i basically can't use internet explorer. i cannot wait until new computers come in february so this unfixable piece of shit will get the big black boot into the tremendous tan trash can. ARGH.

Toby--where have you been? Do you have my sleds? We're eating chocolates and going sledding today and we need them!

your computer obviously speaks with my computer and they trade torture techniques. i literally defragment my computer once a week hoping to god there is an iota of extra space available after that.

mine however is not gay, rather, it's very straight.

my "Disk Cleanup" automatically runs every ten minutes. I have to go through it probably thirty times a day.

and i meant "fagged out" as in tired out! homophobe.

i have this really heavy memory intensive clinical program i have to have open all the time too, to keep track of my clients and shit. it's a giant database. my computer is a snail.
i always figure i'll crack it open someday and find a little sad hamster running on a wheel inside all tuckered out.

disk cleanup obviously isn't enough to save us. i need hamster shampoo.

hah, well, i plan on cracking mine open with a hammer when the new comps come in, so if some small woodland creature is powering mine, he'd best pack his bags and put on a crash helmet.

extrememouse.gif

shit! i get to leave work early. so okay it's not that bad. but i'm miffed that x fer never gave me an answer to whether or not i could reroute the thread! dammit!

preppy--

i totally, TOTALLY blame the hamster.

take this thread wherever you may. i must be somewhat of a sick fuck, because i usually enjoy my threads being raped.