why is everyone here such a sorry little bitch?

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
just wondering? why is this forum of 101 virgins always so fucking angry? you beaches need to take a fucking chill pill and relax. when you get rid of all your teen angst and get a decent haircut.. you may be somewhat appealing to the opposite sex. not by much. but maybe a slight bit. dont hate me cus im fucking beautiful

:lol: That was hilarious! It is clearly some of the worst arguments I have ever heard. It's like a really bad movie; It sucks so much it becomes funny. And yes, I am a beach. Any other beaches around here? :D

I like this guy, he is funny.

And I am glad people aren't going "SHUTT UP YUO FAGET!11111" in return, it shows just how mature we might just be...

AllWithinMyMonster said:
just wondering? why is this forum of 101 virgins always so fucking angry? you beaches need to take a fucking chill pill and relax. when you get rid of all your teen angst and get a decent haircut.. you may be somewhat appealing to the opposite sex. not by much. but maybe a slight bit. dont hate me cus im fucking beautiful
Fuck you. And I'm sure I'm better looking than you are. Every time I go out to a bar, more than one girl approaches me.

AllWithinMyMonster said:

What is your purpose in life?

LifeSucks said:
Fuck you. And I'm sure I'm better looking than you are. Every time I go out to a bar, more than one girl approaches me.
-sigh- I knew this would happen... dude can't you see the absolute stupidity and hillariousness of what AllWithin said? guess u didn't catch it... Cyclonus said:
And I am glad people aren't going "SHUTT UP YUO FAGET!11111" ...
but I guess someone had to break the streak...