Why Men are Dumb

I never met a happy slut (male or female). Never. On the surface, they may try to seem like they enjoy the attention and their ability to draw sexual partners, but deep down I think it hits hard that no one gives a fuck about them after they've given them a fuck.

Coincidentally I was in the pub yesterday drinking beers at the regulars table with my friend and his new chick and the bartender somehow started fantasizing about being a woman and said that he would definitely be a giant slut. He kept repeating something about driving a black Mercedes, for some reason, and just fucking everybody. I thought about it for a while, and being the drunk I am, I concluded that I would probably be a fucking slut too. The only girl at the table just smiled awkwardly.

I had been wondering why my friend who claims he has no game gets more action on tinder. He lives on the edge of Baltimore while I'm off in hoco haha.

I thought you lived in the city? No thanks on county life. I did that growing up and am not really interested in it any longer. The only downside with the city is you usually can't party on a porch and you can't blast guitar amplifiers. You should move to the city. NE Baltimore is cheap as hell (I pay $715 per month for a two bedroom apartment and split rent with a roomate) and its not too likely you'll get hit with a stray bullet, unlike the cheap places on the West side (like an $11,000 rowhouse. The price mindblowingly low until you check out the neighborhood and realize you're in The Wire). NE Balt is cheap because it looks like the hood to those who have never explored anything other than Inner Harbor and Towson. Even better than Tinder, you can go to punk shows in art spaces that are either burned out row houses or abandoned office spaces, and pick yourself up a crusty chick with a shaved head and a casual heroin habit. yolo

Reactions: The Ozzman