why the anti nergal sentiments?

spaffe

Geisterglut
Feb 25, 2002
Sverige
www.skivsamling.nu
i'd like to know what has caused all this hate towards him, i've even seen anti nergal-shirts for sale on ebay.
the only thing i've managed to find out, and i'd like to know if there is anything else, is that he after the satanica album tried to get all the money earned from the record sales, the band membersleft him but the drummer returned when nergal bought him a new drum set. but i reckon there must be more things behind it all. anyone who knows?

His forehead is NOTHING compared to Erik Rutan's!

I don't know what the story is with Nergal anyway, nor do I care. The newer Behemoth albums are ehh, but their older stuff rules; for that, he gets my respect.

The frontman of Behemoth, you fucking moron.

That was entirely unwarranted....is that supposed to be universal knowledge? Consider the possibility that not everyone in the world listens to such tasteless music.

Well uh, refer to my first post in this thread. It doesn't take much common sense to figure out that Nergal is a member of Behemoth.... The guy could have looked up the album Satanica (since it was mentioned in the first post) on those wonderful things called 'search engines' or even Metal Archives. Or hell, if the jackass had no clue who Nergal was, then why bother coming into this thread?

My calling that poster a fucking moron was quite warranted.

DiscipleOfPlato said:
That was entirely unwarranted....is that supposed to be universal knowledge? Consider the possibility that not everyone in the world listens to such tasteless music.
Nah. He can reply with whatever he likes. Everyone is entitled to share opinions and lack of intelligence as well.

"After them all goes Nergal from Behemoth with a big fucking penishorn in his forehead.
So, he may put it into his asshole.
there's it's place,
Death to posers, continue to fight them!
Crush the lies!
Don't let them to foolish you.
Only true black metal war!
Sieg und Krieg!"

-- Aryan Terrorism

Erik said:
"After them all goes Nergal from Behemoth with a big fucking penishorn in his forehead.
So, he may put it into his asshole.
there's it's place,
Death to posers, continue to fight them!
Crush the lies!
Don't let them to foolish you.
Only true black metal war!
Sieg und Krieg!"

-- Aryan Terrorism

hehe yeah i've read those lyrics, true poetry indeed.
your post, with that varggoth ramble, beeing the most informative really shows the general usefulness and quality of the GMD board... :D

Well uh, refer to my first post in this thread. It doesn't take much common sense to figure out that Nergal is a member of Behemoth.... The guy could have looked up the album Satanica (since it was mentioned in the first post) on those wonderful things called 'search engines' or even Metal Archives. Or hell, if the jackass had no clue who Nergal was, then why bother coming into this thread?

Or rather than searching for this valuable information on a search engine, he could've avoided wasting his time and simply pose the question to someone on the forum, whom should, in turn, provide him with the answer cordially rather than derisively.

I don't mean any offense, but it's rather tiring to see all of the senseless insults on this forum, so much that I was inclined to reply.

DiscipleOfPlato said:
I don't mean any offense, but it's rather tiring to see all of the senseless insults on this forum, so much that I was inclined to reply.

Except... senseless insults lead to senseless arguements, which can make message boards quite interesting. I'm sure a lot of people would get bored if everyone was constantly nice AND argued about things in that same manner.

My 'senseless insult' was somewhat appropriate anyway. I at least had a reason for calling him a fucking moron; That's more than I can say for some of the people I've seen posting.

Behemothcult said:
Is discussing the size of a man's penis one of your favorite pasttimes?
it is just what i was looking for :hotjump:
let`s talk about some dick :loco:
We are the gay and love to rock to Anthrax :headbang:
i think i found a new home here :worship:
let`s rock buddies :headbang:

It's a message board, you twit. Unlike you and a bunch of other people (it seems), I don't take it seriously at all. Don't like my comments? Too bad, it's the internet.