why the anti nergal sentiments?

Exactly. We all take it too seriously.....

Really man. Look at what you write. It gets old dealing with internet warriors on all the message boards. Everyone is a badass and everyone can beat everyone elses ass because no matter what they say, they are bigger,better, tougher, richer. etc...
Gets old man. Give the "fuck everyone" attitude a rest. Been done before by better people at it.

When have I implied I was badass, bigger, better, tougher, richer...? Oh, that's right, I haven't.

Just so you know, I don't have a "fuck everyone" attitude. It's more like, "pissing off losers over message boards is fun." And uh, there you go again, taking the message board seriously. I'm here for entertainment purposes and to discuss music with some people. If I took what you typed seriously, I'd be freaking out and throwing insults, trying to defend my METAL MESSAGE BOARD WARRIOR HONOUR!!!1 Heh.

Varulv said:
The frontman of Behemoth, you fucking moron.

Maybe some people are bad when it comes to names?... oh im sorry your all knowing and can call anybody a moron because he didnt know a members name from a dead beat band.

This whole post reminds me of one of my favorite quotes. Don't anyone get in a tizzy over this, though, as you all know I am just as guilty of it as anyone else. Does not change the fact that it is hilarious:

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, you might win, but you are still retarded."

some words from Thargelion (guitar of Gontyna Kry):

"What of those bands masquerading as something they are not? Could you reveal any of these bands that you feel are not what they portray?
As I mentioned earlier the bands listed in the previous answer are the most interesting and most credible to me. Of the rest i.e. those which act under the influence of money, I mentioned above, too – behemoth and the remaining carrion are absolute poseurs greedy for money and fame. Here in Poland it is seen most clearly, and besides, I have known this band (Behemoth) since the very beginning, I know what they used to represent formerly, and what they do today. I am wasting my words... "

ok this is what i have heard about Nergal. He stole money from the band blah blah blah and wants to play the music for money and to get chicks and has admitted it himself. why that shuold have an impact on him is beyond me since it doesn't affect those who like Behemoth or did like them.

I'm sure it's just a stupid rumor, but I heard he and the frontman of Vader are gay.

Dark Chapter said:
ok this is what i have heard about Nergal. He stole money from the band blah blah blah and wants to play the music for money and to get chicks and has admitted it himself. why that shuold have an impact on him is beyond me since it doesn't affect those who like Behemoth or did like them.

well for me it matters since i like his lyrics, and if the stuff he's written is nothing that he stands for then it's just empty words and thus the music looses a lot of it's power and attraction. but i doubt that he's only in it for the money, one needs to have a passion for the art in order to make such music as behemoth.
it's very frank of him to admit that he wants to earn money from his music, that's an opinion that i think he shares with most bands.