WHY THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask your local promoter and venue. It has to do with our alcohol laws. Certain venues have the capacity and permission to have a space fence off for the legal age people. They don't want the kiddies to drink.

Ill be 17 2 weeks after the show. My plan is to try and get a Fake Id..Not just for the AA show, also then I can see Dismember, Rotting Christ and Novembers Doom

Best thing is to find a clump of guys going in who are actually 18+ in the parking lot, explain your situation. I'm sure they'll take you in. If you're in a group you have a much lower chance of being carded. A fake ID is good. A beard is better. I just turned 17 this monday, yet I could pass for 21 if I really wanted to. Don't underestimate the power of facial hair.
EDIT: it just occurred to me that you might be a chick. In that case, wear something slutty. The guy'll be too busy leering to card you.

Ill be 17 2 weeks after the show. My plan is to try and get a Fake Id..Not just for the AA show, also then I can see Dismember, Rotting Christ and Novembers Doom

You don't happen to be a UGer, do you? Because I remember a guy/girl flying from calgary to Vancouver for that concert last year, haha. Yeah, I wanted/planned on getting a fake ID for Opeth, but the venue they're at is notorious for catching people/carding 90% of people..

i feel your pain given the fact that i'm 16 yet, i'm lucky cuz though the 2 local venues, jaxx and the 930 club, are also bars, they're just close off the bar section and any age is admitted

If you're nonchalant about it and have it in hand when you get to them, then it should be ok. It also helps to not look like a 15 year old.
I went to a 19+ show with my friend, I was 19 at the time but she was a few days off from being 19. She had a fake ID and the security didn't even look at her ID but I got carded and questioned about my birthday. I still get carded at 25.

If you're nonchalant about it and have it in hand when you get to them, then it should be ok. It also helps to not look like a 15 year old.
I went to a 19+ show with my friend, I was 19 at the time but she was a few days off from being 19. She had a fake ID and the security didn't even look at her ID but I got carded and questioned about my birthday. I still get carded at 25.

y wont u grow a beard like everyone eles!:heh:

Bah, a drinking beard is far superior! ;)

A beard that drinks or a beard for drinking? Although I do have to remind you that beer and such liquids go into your mouth and not your beard. In case you've been wondering why you never get drunk when you're out at the pub and are the only one who leaves the place looking like you won a wet t-shirt contest.